Pls tell me an short haircut and how to improve my face

Attachments

• 20240912_203802.jpg
    20240912_203802.jpg
    695.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240912_203809.jpg
    20240912_203809.jpg
    681.6 KB · Views: 0
You look good bro, you just need debloating and you are gonna be like maybe even 1-2 points up. You're currently a 6.7/10 imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRogger2.0 and verlooksen
You look good bro, you just need debloating and you are gonna be like maybe even 1-2 points up. You're currently a 6.7/10 imo.
Thx Saar do u think i could pull off a buzzcut ?

Thx Saar do u think i could pull off a buzzcut ?
I suggest you currently do not go for a buzz since your face is - exceptioanlly bloated and would make your face too round. Have patience and work on debloating atm.

I suggest you currently do not go for a buzz since your face is - exceptioanlly bloated and would make your face too round. Have patience and work on debloating atm.
Alr Thx for the Advise do u have any short hairstyle suggestion for me ? Or should I keep the long hair?

Alr Thx for the Advise do u have any short hairstyle suggestion for me ? Or should I keep the long hair?
From personal experience, i think its better to let your hair grow as you can just experiment with your hair after you see that it has reached a sufficient length to be called somewhat "long" in the future. If you see that you can't style your "future" long hair then you'll start to think about other options since by the time your hair gets long you'll most probably have a superb amount of visible debloat on your face. The earlier you start the better. Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRogger2.0
your forehead is like most mens too big for that,any1 telling you to get a buzzcut hates you
Alr thx for the adivse saar any other short hair recommedentions and what would u rate me?

From personal experience, i think its better to let your hair grow as you can just experiment with your hair after you see that it has reached a sufficient length to be called somewhat "long" in the future. If you see that you can't style your "future" long hair then you'll start to think about other options since by the time your hair gets long you'll most probably have a superb amount of visible debloat on your face. The earlier you start the better. Good luck bro.
Alr thx what would u rate me Saar?

Alr thx what to improve and do u can suggest me an short hairstyle
nah you got a bigass forehead which makes your face look long, you gotta leave some hair over your forehead. also you gotta debloat and do a few softmaxxes. then do some jaw fillers for the narrowing third

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRogger2.0