• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jué, cannotbeasked and 14yearoldpslmogger
you either share your face or dont what the fuck is that picture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726 and ubicuse
im asking about my hair
i know... you deleted everything other than strictly your hair so i do not have a single clue on what angle is the photo taken what is your face shape and harmony / if youre a bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: Andremln and ubicuse
i know... you deleted everything other than strictly your hair so i do not have a single clue on what angle is the photo taken what is your face shape and harmony / if youre a bloatcel
because he only wants to know about is hair? why would he show his face so miserable hating ppl like you can just hate so you feel better about yourself,btw op grow your hair out trust

because he only wants to know about is hair? why would he show his face so miserable hating ppl like you can just hate so you feel better about yourself,btw op grow your hair out trust
i will send you 1k usd TRX if you manage to understand what the fuck is that picture without bullshitting like just saying grow your hair

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and 14yearoldpslmogger
you are right, but still kinda funny that he just crops out his face and also hair advice here is lacking imo

• +1
Reactions: LeftistFeminist
Because he asked what haircut should he get you stupid nigger jfl, haircut depends on face shape, he didn't even state if he was fat or what type of face shape he has or post a normal picture, don't talk if you are such a fucking retard oh my god

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and LeftistFeminist
Because he asked what haircut should he get you stupid nigger jfl, haircut depends on face shape, he didn't even state if he was fat or what type of face shape he has or post a normal picture, don't talk if you are such a fucking retard oh my god
all the moggers have very similar haircuts,how you look or featuees doesnt mean shit,a good rule of thumb is if your sub chadlite you need long hair simple as.

all the moggers have very similar haircuts,how you look or featuees doesnt mean shit,a good rule of thumb is if your sub chadlite you need long hair simple as.
i dont understand what youre saying and i dont think you do too my braincells are dying every second i read your comments nigga how could one be so retarded // one shouldn't ask for advice regarding their body and hair if they are afraid of harsh comments

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Keep yapping nigger that's cope af and don't assume he is a mogger lmao if he was his haircut wouldn't mean shit as long as it is NT, normally the best haircut for normies is just a low fade or a fringe because it makes you look more angular and it has been proved multiple times but haircut depends mostly on how wide is your face so don't spread bullshit "muh long hair" lmao

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and LeftistFeminist
Keep yapping nigger that's cope af and don't assume he is a mogger lmao if he was his haircut wouldn't mean shit as long as it is NT, normally the best haircut for normies is just a low fade or a fringe because it makes you look more angular and it has been proved multiple times but haircut depends mostly on how wide is your face so don't spread bullshit "muh long hair" lmao
i never said he was a mogger i just said all good looking ppl have siilar hair so even if your mtn copy them,no novyd looks good with fade,long hair mogs every time stop getting mad lil bro please

i never said he was a mogger i just said all good looking ppl have siilar hair so even if your mtn copy them,no novyd looks good with fade,long hair mogs every time stop getting mad lil bro please
its 2 in the morning and im so fucking dying of laughter reading non-sense you should be the king of speaking random words composed together to a bold retarded sentence

Dude next time blur out your face instead of cropping it out so people can get a vague idea of your face shape which is the most important thing when deciding for a haircut.

its 2 in the morning and im so fucking dying of laughter reading non-sense you should be the king of speaking random words composed together to a bold retarded sentence
i just said reguardless of what you look like,you should strive for an ideal cut,dont have to be chad to have long hair,i can give 100s of examples of short to long hair transformantiosn making mtns look chadlite,so its irelevant on what he looks like

it already looks so damn messy bro, like goku super saiyan but black hair

i just said reguardless of what you look like,you should strive for an ideal cut,dont have to be chad to have long hair,i can give 100s of examples of short to long hair transformantiosn making mtns look chadlite,so its irelevant on what he looks like View attachment 3051698
You are a fucking retard, 3/4 angle always look better than front picture + different ilumination and 2nd is far more proffesional fucking kill yourself already, also the guy who asked about what haircut should he get said when he lets his hair grow it gets curly can you fucking read? long hair only looks good when wavy or straight, my fucking god are you indian? your brain is probably melted due to your daily cow shit baths

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
You are a fucking retard, 3/4 angle always look better than front picture + different ilumination and 2nd is far more proffesional fucking kill yourself already, also the guy who asked about what haircut should he get said when he lets his hair grow it gets curly can you fucking read? long hair only looks good when wavy or straight, my fucking god are you indian? your brain is probably melted due to your daily cow shit baths
listen you anger issues fuck,if he lets his hair grow out it will start to look more flat and wavy after a while and less frizzy like this,especially if he lets it get greasy,its 5 am in india you fucking bitch you really think im indian

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
your hair could use some work its the basic ethnic hairstyle ungrown

op do you use shampoo? because the hair is hella frizzy

Because haircut is dependant on face shape, general coloring, accessories on face, facial features and failos that need to be hidden etc..

listen you anger issues fuck,if he lets his hair grow out it will start to look more flat and wavy after a while and less frizzy like this,especially if he lets it get greasy,its 5 am in india you fucking bitch you really think im indian
this compost of yours mentioned india, are you a curry? oh my god when i was thinking shit couldnt get wilder jfl this stupid retarded nigger is a curry!!

this compost of yours mentioned india, are you a curry? oh my god when i was thinking shit couldnt get wilder jfl this stupid retarded nigger is a curry!!
im in europe lil nigga ofc not,this site is 90 percent white all cope aside

did you seek asylum already and got citizenship ?? go back to your motherland india you currynigger
stop spiking your cortisol its not healthy,im white you fucking retard,most ppl on this site are white too dont you get that

your hair could use some work its the basic ethnic hairstyle ungrown

op do you use shampoo? because the hair is hella frizzy
i have dandruff issues, so i use anti-dandruff shampoo and i love to shower with hot water which dries my hair
however i have started using argan oil, makes my hair more moist and curly but for the purposes of the pics i didnt use it

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
i have dandruff issues, so i use anti-dandruff shampoo and i love to shower with hot water which dries my hair
however i have started using argan oil, makes my hair more moist and curly but for the purposes of the pics i didnt use it
yea don't use hot water i used to do that as well use lukewarm-cold water

i have dandruff but a good amount of it went away from not using any products (shampoo or conditioner) and instead coconut oil like 1-2x a week

yea don't use hot water i used to do that as well use lukewarm-cold water

i have dandruff but a good amount of it went away from not using any products (shampoo or conditioner) and instead coconut oil like 1-2x a week
but i go to the gym and so i have to shower and clean myself, including shampooing my hair

do u never use any product?

but i go to the gym and so i have to shower and clean myself, including shampooing my hair

do u never use any product?
shampoo and even conditoner drys my hair a lot so i dont use anything at all

my hair went from really straight to now curly similar to richard ramirez' hair

Over if your name is ramirezfanboy and you dont have extreme anger issues just kys at this point lil bro :ROFLMAO:

shampoo and even conditoner drys my hair a lot so i dont use anything at all

my hair went from really straight to now curly similar to richard ramirez' hair
how to know if whats causing my dandruff is that my scalp is oily, or if that its because my scalp is dry?

i think dry but i dont know

how to know if whats causing my dandruff is that my scalp is oily, or if that its because my scalp is dry?

i think dry but i dont know
Dandruff caused by oily scalp is usually chunky and yellowish, also usually does not itch much and kinda smelly. Dandruff caused by dry scalp is white flakes, very small and usually not smelly and usually itchy, no clumps and you can shake it out your hair like snow if it’s bad enough. If you’ve been using anti dandruff shampoo for a while and it still hasn’t gone away it’s most likely the shampoo raping your scalp and making it dry.