What haircut should I get

P

peterpiper

Bronze

Im thinking of getting a low taper and leaving the top as it is

The best hairstyle is lefort 3 for you

In all seriousness you should grow the sides if they have the ability to fluff up like the top does. It will help you if you're a skullcell. The photo you sent has lense distortion so idk if it would fit you. If you don't like that idea and want to go shorter, tapers beat fades any day of the week. Fhe eboy hair you have currently appeals to JBs btw and if you like the pretty boy hair you have now, you've nailed it. Definitely get the back short if you chose to not grow it out. It looks like a mullet and looks terrible.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sergeant blackpill
The best hairstyle is lefort 3 for you

In all seriousness you should grow the sides if they have the ability to fluff up like the top does. It will help you if you're a skullcell. The photo you sent has lense distortion so idk if it would fit you. If you don't like that idea and want to go longer, tapers beat fades any day of the week. Fhe eboy hair you have currently appeals to JBs btw and if you like the pretty boy hair you have now, you've nailed it. Definitely get the back short if you chose to not grow it out. It looks like a mullet and looks terrible.
Okay thanks so much ill probably go for a low taper fade like it the last 2 photos on my imgur link also is there any other softmaxxes I should try work on

Before I recommend some softmaxxes, may I ask how'd you get your hair that fluffy? What product do you use and how do get it to look like that?

Also btw Ill tell you softmaxxes that are specific to you, so I won't say autistic level stuff like take showers or wear cologne or some shit

-mew to lift hyoid skin, it looks saggy
-Neckmaxx ASAP. Idek if it's the camera doing you dirty but you look skinny af because of your neck. Look up some neck exercises and start lean bulking.
-lean bulk until you hit 19% bodyfat then cut to 10%. You'll most likely get hollow cheeks and a way better frame due to muscle. this leads to my next point:
-you look bloated. Stop having so much sodium and simple carbohydrates. Drink more water.
-castor oil to give illusion of thicker eyebrows
-dye eyebrows+ hair dark brown
-Niancinimide and Adapalene to get rid of acne dark spots and improve acne altogether. Could use trentinoin but I don't know enough about it.

There's probably some more softmaxxes for you but that's what I came up with

Before I recommend some softmaxxes, may I ask how'd you get your hair that fluffy? What product do you use and how do get it to look like that?

Also btw Ill tell you softmaxxes that are specific to you, so I won't say autistic level stuff like take showers or wear cologne or some shit

-mew to lift hyoid skin, it looks saggy
-Neckmaxx ASAP. Idek if it's the camera doing you dirty but you look skinny af because of your neck. Look up some neck exercises and start lean bulking.
-lean bulk until you hit 19% bodyfat then cut to 10%. You'll most likely get hollow cheeks and a way better frame due to muscle. this leads to my next point:
-you look bloated. Stop having so much sodium and simple carbohydrates. Drink more water.
-castor oil to give illusion of thicker eyebrows
-dye eyebrows+ hair dark brown
-Niancinimide and Adapalene to get rid of acne dark spots and improve acne altogether. Could use trentinoin but I don't know enough about it.

There's probably some more softmaxxes for you but that's what I came up with
Firstly I dont use shampoo or conditioner first week is horrible but after your hair texture improves a load but all I do is wash my hair with water then dry it a bit till damp and add sea salt spray then use towel and hands to mess it up and then let it air dry