IMG 0342
IMG 0344

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
Looks good would kill for your hair bro

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yhou have nice wavy hair bro, you should lose facial fat to show it off
That’s what I’m trying bro. I think if I lose facial fat I’ll ascend hard. I have to bulk first tho cause I’m only 68 kg

don't listen to him jfl, he's the most low iq user on the forum
besides that
you look like you were suppoesd to look good but you bulked so much that now ur face is bulky, i feel if you had lower BF and see if your cheekbones or bones would pop off you'd look way better, also the 5 o clock shadow looksmin you too

your hair is pretty

I think it’s too long tho
that iz the problem, wavy hair lookz great but if you let it grow too much uncared it will look messy af

thatz why i have to go to the stylizt every 2 monthz and ask for "layerzz"

that way it stayz in order , wavy and cool

At least where I live, I’ve never seen a guy with long hair manage to get in a LTR. Foids prefer shorter hair just bc it’s more boyish / masc
you live in the slums of bucharest, the average girl there looks like a man with a wig, the "hot" girls there are just gold diggers
please don't make your shithole experiences a reality fact for most users here

At least where I live, I’ve never seen a guy with long hair manage to get in a LTR. Foids prefer shorter hair just bc it’s more boyish / masc
Where do you live? I live in the UK. I’m thinking that maybe I could get a buzz cut once I get lean enough and I get a nose job. What do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
cope

wavy hair lookz great if a little over the long threshold. If its too short you wont be able to show the wavez your hair hazzz....

that iz the problem, wavy hair lookz great but if you let it grow too much uncared it will look messy af

thatz why i have to go to the stylizt every 2 monthz and ask for "layerzz"

that way it stayz in order , wavy and cool
I’m going to the barber this Saturday. I’m probably going to do what you said and cut a bunch of it enough and “layer” it.

Where do you live? I live in the UK. I’m thinking that maybe I could get a buzz cut once I get lean enough and I get a nose job. What do you think?
dont buzz cut bro, that will only cut your best feature

don't listen to him jfl, he's the most low iq user on the forum
besides that
you look like you were suppoesd to look good but you bulked so much that now ur face is bulky, i feel if you had lower BF and see if your cheekbones or bones would pop off you'd look way better, also the 5 o clock shadow looksmin you too

your hair is pretty
Ye I realised that my body fat is a failo. I’ve got really strong cheekbones so when I lean down and grow my masseter I think I’ll ascend a lot. Also I thought short stubble was the way to go?

Ye I realised that my body fat is a failo. I’ve got really strong cheekbones so when I lean down and grow my masseter I think I’ll ascend a lot. Also I thought short stubble was the way to go?
you look baby faced because of it in a bad way
lose BF asap

dont buzz cut bro, that will only cut your best feature
But maybe it’ll help show my face off more since I’ve got a good face ( excluding nose ). But I agree it would be a big waste to cut off this hair

But maybe it’ll help show my face off more since I’ve got a good face ( excluding nose ). But I agree it would be a big waste to cut off this hair
NAH bro

hair makez your face improve - it ccan even break chad

your face isnt that attractive az tyour hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I need to bulk first tho ffs. I rly wanna cut but I don’t wanna get too skinny
what's your goals in the gym? imo if you been lifting and bulknig for a few months, go the SARMS way, i'll tell you how
if you haven't even started shit start now ASAP and stop mental masturbating

NAH bro

hair makez your face improve - it ccan even break chad

your face isnt that attractive az tyour hair tbh
that's not true
hair will never break a true chad, unless ur def of chad is a HTN in our standards
chad got a chad tier skull, he will always look good

what's your goals in the gym? imo if you been lifting and bulknig for a few months, go the SARMS way, i'll tell you how
if you haven't even started shit start now ASAP and stop mental masturbating
I’ve been going for a year consistently. I still look average tho but a lot better than before
IMG 4156
IMG 3686

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
ask for a cut in the throat

• JFL
Reactions: Patris
joking, looks good only reduce

• +1
  • +1
you look good while on a bulk
decide if you wanna cut or bulk more, but you're gonna better on a cut, think you should bulk more for 3 months and then cut, perfect for summer time
Sounds like a good plan. I’ll bulk up to February 👍🏼

you look good while on a bulk
decide if you wanna cut or bulk more, but you're gonna better on a cut, think you should bulk more for 3 months and then cut, perfect for summer time
Can I ask you a question on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and alriodai