What haircut to sharpen the face?

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
Question is mainly about fade, because the top of the hairstyle is irrelevant in this matter. Low fade, mid fade or high fade? Which of them visually makes the bones visible and sharpens the facial features the most?

Question is mainly about fade, because the top of the hairstyle is irrelevant in this matter. Low fade, mid fade or high fade? Which of them visually makes the bones visible and sharpens the facial features the most?
if you can pull it off, experiment with Tommy shelby’s fade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
I think bot fade always look the best

Shelby cut

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29167
the shorter the narrower your head looks, and a quiff exaggerates it even further.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Graham
boosie fade

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 29167
good haircuts depend on forehead size, FWHR, IPD, and ear size. dont worry about "sharpening your face" thats bluepilled normie shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
good haircuts depend on forehead size, FWHR, IPD, and ear size. dont worry about "sharpening your face" thats bluepilled normie shit
I have a slightly big forehead and 2.2 FWHR which haircut should suit me? My jaw is wide but not as sharp

I have a slightly big forehead and 2.2 FWHR which haircut should suit me? My jaw is wide but not as sharp
Get a low taper fade

idk just send face it depends on everything tbh. ipd can get covered with curtains, forehead with fringe, big ears with long hair, fwhr with longer/shorter hair and with different volume

theres a lot to factor in

Jaw surgery

idk just send face it depends on everything tbh. ipd can get covered with curtains, forehead with fringe, big ears with long hair, fwhr with longer/shorter hair and with different volume

theres a lot to factor in
Im average looking so I dont want to cuck myself with tying myself to this forum much so I dont want to send face. Would the tikyok fringe taper fade hairstyle suit a high fwhr and big chin?

Hair colour matters too.

Light brown or blonde hair can only get away with a really low fade. Darker hair colours and especially ethnics suit high fade styles.

boosie fade
nahhhhh. fr fr boosie fade the best haircut OP. Defo should get it dont listen to psl autist on this forum get a boosie fade