what hairstyle should i get to match my face

no-mogger-no-cry

no-mogger-no-cry

Platinum
145DF303 5229 4932 BF1F 4182889C1E35 5B91FAEC 2D73 4AA1 9C51 2CCB89942994 9C27BF87 B543 4A5B A73F 24B29DF79A63

just finished work so my hair is shiny

hair is not your problem buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
elaborate
prey eyes, weak jaw, upturned nose etc. just a below average face. your hair might be able to be slightly improved but that's not the reason you aren't good looking

• JFL
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
prey eyes, weak jaw, upturned nose etc. just a below average face. your hair might be able to be slightly improved but that's not the reason you aren't good looking
I don't think he claimed that he actually just asked for some haircut suppositions,what you said is just water he surely already knew about all that :feelsuhh:

• +1
I don't think he claimed that he actually just asked for some haircut suppositions,what you said is just water he surely already knew about all that :feelsuhh:
if he knew that then he wouldnt be asking for hairstyle recommendations. he'd be asking for hardmaxxes

if he knew that then he wouldnt be asking for hairstyle recommendations. he'd be asking for hardmaxxes
tell me some hardmaxxes i need to do then

you know that hairstyle called jaw angle implants

• +1
damn am i really subhuman
Ngl you have some potential, but you need to be clean shaven, grow your hair a lil longer, and try to softmaxx as much as you can before you look into the hardmaxxing

• +1
tell me some hardmaxxes i need to do then
i'm not an expert on that but jaw implants seems like an obvious one. maybe something with the eyes too but i think that's generally more invasive if you want big changes. perhaps a canthoplasty can be good

jaw implants and fillers will suit you nice