What hairstyle would you recommend?

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
As you remember from my rating thread, what I had back then was really bad so I want to make sure that I don't make the same mistake twice.

This is how I look now:

I have an idea for a shorter hairstyle but I'm not sure if it's worth it because most of you say that longer hair is better than shorter hair:

Of course, I know that no matter what haircut I pick, my face will be the same and only the hair will change but I want to make sure that I am making the best decision because it took me a long time to grow my hair out to the current length that I have.

• +1
Reactions: roar123, Arcturus, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Don’t listen to autists who say long hair is better.

Short sides + Medium top is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7419 and 8 others
Don’t listen to autists who say long hair is better.

Short sides + Medium top is the best.
Also don't listen to autists who say short sides + medium top is best.

Everyone is different, everyone has personal preference and it's all subjective, do what you personally think suits your face best and makes you feel the most comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Stare, Deleted member 2968 and 7 others
Much better. Try to get more volume in it and make it flow more and flow more back, looks a bit messy and unkempt atm

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10949
Everyone is different, everyone has personal preference and it's all subjective, do what you personally think suits your face best and makes you feel the most comfortable.
kys normie

As you remember from my rating thread, what I had back then was really bad so I want to make sure that I don't make the same mistake twice.

This is how I look now:

I have an idea for a shorter hairstyle but I'm not sure if it's worth it because most of you say that longer hair is better than shorter hair:

Of course, I know that no matter what haircut I pick, my face will be the same and only the hair will change but I want to make sure that I am making the best decision because it took me a long time to grow my hair out to the current length that I have.

Don't listen to the long hair copers jfl.

Your face shape is similar to mine - you have a somewhat tall / long midface (not failo or anything, just not super compact), and you will benefit from short sides and showing more of your forehead. The cut in picture #2 would probably look optimal. You could also go even shorter on the sides with a sharp line if your hair line is good.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, volcelfatcel and randomuser2407

Long hair is never ideal for men who aren’t high status chads. IRL with long hair you look like an aspie reject with no friends.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, sytyl, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
damm
you look lot better here than in your rate thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, AsGoodAsItGets and randomuser2407
Long hair is never ideal for men who aren’t high status chads. IRL with long hair you look like an aspie reject with no friends.
lmfao I agree. I mean its purely anecdotal, but whenever I see long haired guys on photos it can look great, but IRL it just always looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
damm
you look lot better here than in your rate thread ngl
It's because here I was being natural while last summer, I was doing a pose that made my face look fatter than it really was. I have normal pictures from that time that look completely different from what is on my rating thread.

Cope. Long hair = tiktok jb slayer

• +1
Reactions: pizza

Also, don't listen to autists who say that style is subjective.

You're trying to smash, women don't give a fuck about 'muh comfort,' looks for them is NOT subjective, threads have proven it. Besides, it's not like you will feel your hair, right? Go with your good short hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and randomuser2407
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and sytyl
Pics showing your hairline and forehead?

Pics showing your hairline and forehead?

Get ya a good old bowl cut, and be cool.

This one suits you far better than your meme photo hairstyle

Long haired white boys slay more than short hair white boys ...

What is your bodyfat percentage

What is your bodyfat percentage
I don't know, I think it's at around 15% but I'm bulking because I am a very skinny guy and gymmaxxing is the best way for me to looksmax. I'm going to keep lifting until I reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 400 lb deadlift and if I'm not satisfied with my physique by that point, if I don't look like I lift, then I'll switch to steroids, and when that happens, my body fat percentage will automatically fix itself and my arms will grow by many inches in a very short time even if my genetics don't allow it to happen naturally.

I feel like no matter how strong I get or how much weight I gain, my physique stays the same, I don't get fat and my muscles don't get bigger. I know guys who have a much weaker bicep curl and have much bigger arms than me and they are natural, that just shows how important genetics are for bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 12303
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 7580

Attachments

• 0A7B7023-ADE2-4629-9241-2FC4579C6337.jpeg
    0A7B7023-ADE2-4629-9241-2FC4579C6337.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 105
I don't know, I think it's at around 15% but I'm bulking because I am a very skinny guy and gymmaxxing is the best way for me to looksmax. I'm going to keep lifting until I reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 400 lb deadlift and if I'm not satisfied with my physique by that point, if I don't look like I lift, then I'll switch to steroids, and when that happens, my body fat percentage will automatically fix itself and my arms will grow by many inches in a very short time even if my genetics don't allow it to happen naturally.

I feel like no matter how strong I get or how much weight I gain, my physique stays the same, I don't get fat and my muscles don't get bigger. I know guys who have a much weaker bicep curl and have much bigger arms than me and they are natural, that just shows how important genetics are for bodybuilding.
lol the training you prescribe to everyone else doesnt even work for you. why are you such a big believer in it?
you truly have autism bro

This is how I look now:

Depends how big your forehead is. Can grow out and put back (not with product JFL) but needs to be quite long to do so (also if its not thick then don't bother looks shit). If you can then that would probs suit you well

Strength is just one factor for building muscle you realise. My arms have grown signfiicantly over the past 6 months and I NEVER track my lifts for arms. Pump + tearing muscle through intensity techniques and volume is just as important

Long hair can fraud your attractiveness easily. Also short hair was symbol of being unhealthy in primitive age. Long and rich hair = symbol of good genes. Foids get wet by long hair chads.
Dont listen to forced short hair poorman who lives in 3rd world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 13264
Also, don't listen to autists who say that style is subjective.

You're trying to smash, women don't give a fuck about 'muh comfort,' looks for them is NOT subjective, threads have proven it. Besides, it's not like you will feel your hair, right? Go with your good short hairstyle.
Looks are not subjective. Face is all that matters. Long hair or short, it doesn’t matter unless you have a good face. Do whatever dud.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Momstouch
Long hair can fraud your attractiveness easily. Also short hair was symbol of being unhealthy in primitive age. Long and rich hair = symbol of good genes. Foids get wet by long hair chads.
Dont listen to forced short hair poorman who lives in 3rd world
Unless you have flat woman hair lol. But idk, yeah, I’ve seen people fraud like a point with long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Momstouch
Strength is just one factor for building muscle you realise. My arms have grown signfiicantly over the past 6 months and I NEVER track my lifts for arms. Pump + tearing muscle through intensity techniques and volume is just as important
This only works if you're on steroids or if you have really good genetics for arms, in my case, this is not the case.

Pump training is NOT what gives you muscle mass, only strength gain can do that. High volume is helpful to gain strength which results in muscle gain, you can't separate muscle and strength unless you start taking steroids.

A bigger muscle is a stronger muscle, the reason why the body builds muscle mass is because it's a survival mechanism, if you show your body that it needs to get stronger, it will build more muscle mass at some point since the muscle fibers have a limited capacity, so your body builds more muscle fibers when you reach the limit, and that is what creates muscle mass. There is no magic solution to gain muscle faster as a natural, all you can do is get stronger and the muscle will grow.

And, a lot of morons will try to use special examples of guys who are weak but big but those don't work because those guys are either on steroids, or in some rare cases, they are naturals who have great genetics for arms. For example, I know a guy who had 15 inch arms from curling a 50 lb bar. Meanwhile, I would do the same workout as him and curl a 50 lb bar in high volume over many months and my arms were stuck at 12 inches. This is because he has great genetics for arms and I have bad genetics for arms.

But no matter your genetics, the same thing applies, that guy has good genetics for arms but if he were to take his bicep curl up to 120 lbs, he could definitely get some 18 inch arms, but because he is a moron who doesn't know that strength training is essential to make progress, he will stay at that same weight and that same 15 inch arm size for the rest of his life and it is really a damn shame because he has good potential.

Just because someone is genetically gifted doesn't mean everyone else is or that they are doing something right. This is the main problem with relying on how someone looks rather than your own experiences trying out different things. I rely mainly on what I know from my own experiences because I had to try many different ways to train to find how which way was the most optimal and that is strength training, it was only when I started strength training that I started to get bigger muscles and I am in no way unique, famous youtubers like Omarisuf and AlphaDestiny say the exact same thing that I am saying.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
lol the training you prescribe to everyone else doesnt even work for you. why are you such a big believer in it?
It doesn't work because I'm not at those strength levels yet.

My lifts right now are:

Bent-Over Row: 122.5 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 85 lb for 11 reps
Overhead Press: 70 lb for 8 reps
Squat: 120 lb for 9 reps
Deadlift: 155 lb for 9 reps
Curl: 52.5 lb for 14 reps
Skullcrusher: 30 lb for 9 reps

To have a great physique as a natural I would need to reach:

a 100 lb curl
a 100 lb skullcrusher
a 200 lb overhead press
a 300 lb bench press
a 400 lb squat
a 500 lb deadlift

So, I am still quite far from those numbers but since I plan to reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat, and a 400 lb deadlift in only 6-12 months, it won't take me many years. After only 1 year of training, I'll look way better, and after 2 more years, I'll look really great.

It's not that strength training doesn't work, but you have to reach really high strength levels to see a big difference. You can't be weak and big as a natural. If it was truly possible to separate size and strength, the fact that I have been lifting for a long time would have already given me the physique that I want, but it doesn't work like that.

wow you look a lot better in this pic compared to the previous rating thread pic. you're around a chadlite in this pic.

This only works if you're on steroids or if you have really good genetics for arms, in my case, this is not the case.

Pump training is NOT what gives you muscle mass, only strength gain can do that. High volume is helpful to gain strength which results in muscle gain, you can't separate muscle and strength unless you start taking steroids.

A bigger muscle is a stronger muscle, the reason why the body builds muscle mass is because it's a survival mechanism, if you show your body that it needs to get stronger, it will build more muscle mass at some point since the muscle fibers have a limited capacity, so your body builds more muscle fibers when you reach the limit, and that is what creates muscle mass. There is no magic solution to gain muscle faster as a natural, all you can do is get stronger and the muscle will grow.

And, a lot of morons will try to use special examples of guys who are weak but big but those don't work because those guys are either on steroids, or in some rare cases, they are naturals who have great genetics for arms. For example, I know a guy who had 15 inch arms from curling a 50 lb bar. Meanwhile, I would do the same workout as him and curl a 50 lb bar in high volume over many months and my arms were stuck at 12 inches. This is because he has great genetics for arms and I have bad genetics for arms.

But no matter your genetics, the same thing applies, that guy has good genetics for arms but if he were to take his bicep curl up to 120 lbs, he could definitely get some 18 inch arms, but because he is a moron who doesn't know that strength training is essential to make progress, he will stay at that same weight and that same 15 inch arm size for the rest of his life and it is really a damn shame because he has good potential.

Just because someone is genetically gifted doesn't mean everyone else is or that they are doing something right. This is the main problem with relying on how someone looks rather than your own experiences trying out different things. I rely mainly on what I know from my own experiences because I had to try many different ways to train to find how which way was the most optimal and that is strength training, it was only when I started strength training that I started to get bigger muscles and I am in no way unique, famous youtubers like Omarisuf and AlphaDestiny say the exact same thing that I am saying.
No wonder you look like crap and have weak lifts, you train like a bird. Expanding muscle tissue causes it to grow. If strength was the underlying factor for muscle growth, powerlifters would have more muscle tissue then bodybuilders. You should progress key lifts I agree (bench, incline bench, squat, leg press, rows etc) but trying to just progressively overload bodyparts like side delts or arms is idiotic af. Also to say you can't seperate muscle and strength unless you're enhanced is cope. Your body doesn't transform when you take steroids, the muscle building process is the same (just faster). Instead of being in denial maybe look into why your training philosophy isn't optimal and fix it.

Probs believes all other methods are "bro science" even though all top bodybuilders ever (natural and enhanced) used them. The fallback excuse is genetics.

nice, I haven't logged in a few months, nice to see that you actually looksmaxed
you look better then the last time I saw you

It's because here I was being natural while last summer, I was doing a pose that made my face look fatter than it really was. I have normal pictures from that time that look completely different from what is on my rating thread.
These pro pics really fucked your face up its weird. You looked subhuman in them, i saw your normal pics and you look alright there. Very weird

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
If you don't have big forehead short and medium long tend to be the best with your type of hairs.

Looks much better than it was on your previous rate thread
I would keep it as it is right now

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Looks much better than it was on your previous rate thread
I would keep it as it is right now
Yes, I'm going to get a haircut but just to maintain the Tom Welling Smallville hairstyle, it works because my hair has a similar thickness and my hairline is a widow's peak, exactly like Tom Welling. I have also noticed that I look way better now than when I had much shorter hair.

Here is me with short hair:

And, here is me with the hairstyle I have now:

The main reason why I need to keep getting a haircut every 2-4 weeks is because the hair on my widow's peak keeps growing so much that it ends up over my face and I have to push it to the side but it often gets in my eyes which is really annoying and my hair just gets too thick if I wait too long between haircuts.

This is what I am talking about:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13301 and Stare