What happen if pack of horny sweaty dirty Indian men came upon young Barrett bathing nude in Indian river

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 1919

The Indian men
IMG 1920

Barrett

IMG 1921

The river

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, mirrormogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
@BrahminBoss

@LeonidasGui

@Vermilioncore

@Vermilioncore
What would happen though if you were in the group and got there before everyone else would you tell young blond Barrett to run

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Vermilioncore, n9wiff and 1 other person
They will touch is hair and ask for photos.

What would happen though if you were in the group and got there before everyone else would you tell young blond Barrett to run
What happen

@lemonnz

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Because they maybe never seen someone blonde before, and imagine the first blonde you see is Jordan Barrett!

• +1
Reactions: Pei
You don't seem like a native english speaker that's all, I'm sorry if I mistook that
Wdym why? Just autocorrect mess up words sometimes I’m in the phone

• +1
Reactions: h111 and n9wiff
Because they maybe never seen someone blonde before, and imagine the first blonde you see is Jordan Barrett!
And somebody Said 6’2 probably 1/1000 + face hes 1 in whole india in looks

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Pei

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
least gay .org user

Idk what electroc baton is
Baton that deliver electrical shock should have said taser but anyway u would defend barrrtt if they tried harming him right

Attachments

• IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Baton that deliver electrical shock should have said taser but anyway u would defend barrrtt if they tried harming him right
i mean i would have to but i wouldnt want him to go to india

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Use mace electric in water is dangerous for Barrett

How come they would be too jealous of him or something
Well shitty dirty country why would barrett even go there id understand if u were a user here u would be barrett in india for attention for one day but barrett doesnt need it right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Pei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back