what happend to @makinithappen/ravi

alurmo

alurmo

Adonispilled
when i joined this site(around may) there was a big contrevarsy between @MakinItHappen and mods

then i saw this brootal evisceration thread, but I didn't take time to really scroll it so I was never updated on

there isn't any cross along his name so I guess he's just decided to stay inactive

anyways I'm thinking abt this shit bc I just saw this cagefeul edit made by a user here lol:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, normie_joe and Autismcel
in our discord server
Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Post private PMs, information, or pictures of other users
    • Doxing or threatening to dox someone is prohibited, and applies to users outside the community.
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
    • This includes posting AI-generated content
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Advertise (without permission)

when i joined this site(around may) there was a big contrevarsy between @MakinItHappen and mods

then i saw this brootal evisceration thread, but I didn't take time to really scroll it so I was never updated on

there isn't any cross along his name so I guess he's just decided to stay inactive

anyways I'm thinking abt this shit bc I just saw this cagefeul edit made by a user here lol:forcedsmile:
View attachment 3153480

Got banned for supposedly doxxing @Master

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
chilling in a flat overlooking hyde park

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Post private PMs, information, or pictures of other users
    • Doxing or threatening to dox someone is prohibited, and applies to users outside the community.
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
    • This includes posting AI-generated content
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Advertise (without permission)
done this hundreds of times and i literally have it in my signature, mods dont care

in our discord server
that's surprising. i thought he had to quit looksmax because it raised his blood pressure too high which caused him to punch everything in his room and rage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and alurmo
done this hundreds of times and i literally have it in my signature, mods dont care
might have to leave cause you actually have rules YOU FUCKING CUCK

View attachment 3153480
He's got himself a white girlfriend.

https://forum.****************/thre...ating-out-of-10-both-of-us.13097/#post-207765

• +1
Reactions: Jova and alurmo
that's surprising. i thought he had to quit looksmax because it raised his blood pressure too high which caused him to punch everything in his room and rage
View attachment 3153517
Those were the good old days. He mellowed out quite a bit a couple years ago.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and alurmo