What happend to TRUE_CEL?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
I don't see him posting anymore or even replying to other threads. What happend to him?

roped.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and RichardSpencel
Roped

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Ritalincel
I'm here boyo, thanks for the concern but I'm slaying so I don't have much time for this forum actually just posting less and less because I largely don't share the same views as everyone else on here does; as in, what constitutes beauty and which traits are good or bad, et cetera. Everyone has the opposite opinion of me. I still post from time to time but I don't fit into the echo chamber that is Looksmax and its Euro-centric ideals even among the (beyond cucked) ethnics on here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Barbarossa_, CupOfCoffee, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I'm here boyo, thanks for the concern but I'm slaying so I don't have much time for this forum actually just posting less and less because I largely don't share the same views as everyone else on here does; as in, what constitutes beauty and which traits are good or bad, et cetera. Everyone has the opposite opinion of me. I still post from time to time but I don't fit into the echo chamber that is Looksmax and its Euro-centric ideals even among the (beyond cucked) ethnics on here.
Ayy, so you're now low inhib? That's a good thing tbh.

So you are subhuman ethnic and yet not self hating? I would be the exact opposite if I were in your place.. maybe I’m arrogant that’s why idk

Attachments

• 1576342334449.png
    1576342334449.png
    94 KB · Views: 3
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Roped.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
R.I.P. @TRUE_CEL

You were too good for this world

• +1

TRUE tbqh eurocentric standards were not always at the top their were other systems it's only after colonialism eurocentric models started being spread in before some one sites cope about babies moving towards attractive faces the terms defined as attractive are different from the psl standard the autistic psl method only measures caucasian ante faces it's kind of convenient that all the good looking curries are non curry.

while scientific attractiveness is symmetry harmony and ratio's 1 can't make a argument though to go from that to white features i can't stand the cucks here

I always was, kek.

Makes zero sense to self-hate. You don't see cumskins doing it.

He will be missed.

Alot of whites are self hating they talking about migrants slaying white chicks

Alot of whites are self hating they talking about migrants slaying white chicks
They are right-wing cucks projecting their BLACKED fantasies onto others. Non-whites do not slay like crazy in Europe. Only some blacks, light-skinned blacks and even fewer North Africans do.

They are right-wing cucks projecting their BLACKED fantasies onto others. Non-whites do not slay like crazy in Europe. Only some blacks, light-skinned blacks and even fewer North Africans do.

I never say they did i said they were self hating

You spelt it out, et cetera, best user ever.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
You spelt it out, et cetera, best user ever.
Thank you bhai, never did I expect to find somebody who would agree with what I just said there. Not that it matters that practically everyone else besides you disagrees since they are wrong anyways hehe.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Thank you bhai, never did I expect to find somebody who would agree with what I just said there. Not that it matters that practically everyone else besides you disagrees since they are wrong anyways hehe.
I don't disagree though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I don't disagree though.
That is good to hear! One person agreeing was rare but another is even more rare. Thanks for being one of the very very very few sane guys on a forum like this.

Looksmax and its Euro-centric ideals
explain this @reptiles had the same idea

Eurocentric beauty is universal beauty. it has always been looked up to in every culture. lighter skin, european features, etc.

You live rent free in my head.
explain this @reptiles had the same idea

Eurocentric beauty is universal beauty. it has always been looked up to in every culture. lighter skin, european features, etc.
Bro I lost brain cells at "Eurocentric = universal." That is your preference my dude. Plenty of ethnics such as myself love ourselves and our culture, I wouldn't want to be white-passing at all. If I had to choose between being a 7/10 aborginal or a 5/10 white guy, I would want to be the former.

• So Sad