WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE PSL MODELS?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I remember when every thread was a mog battle. Constant pics of Gandy, Barrett and Chico spammed everywhere. People even making entire groups and discord servers on them.

Nowadays it’s died down a bit and we don’t hear about them as much. What happened to the PSL models?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15849, Deleted member 10987, Albeacho and 6 others
What happened to the PSL models?
The agepill happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, EdwardCullen, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
Ttttt

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and owlofathena
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Acnno, owlofathena and 4 others
Gandy's been agepilled, so has Chico to a degree. As for Barrett, people have realised that his IRL appeal is quite disappointing and that he's a gay alien. O'Pry is still highly regarded from what I've seen tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Albeacho, owlofathena and 4 others
i brutally killed and molested all of them. anyone who posts their pics received a 50% increased chance of testicular cancer. if you don’t rep this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
670074C3 3B3C 4104 8E5C 285BC22B10C4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Laylow225, Acnno and 2 others
Gandy's been agepilled, so has Chico to a degree. As for Barrett, people have realised that his IRL appeal is quite disappointing and that he's a gay alien. O'Pry is still highly regraded from what I've seen tbh.
Agreed, pretty much this. O'Pry is the only one surviving the age pill for the most part but I think his retirement is coming soon like Gandy because he is norwooding fast like his dad. Barrett is good looking still but no irl appeal.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2729 and Blue
everybody stopped trying because i know people better looking irl

True, i remember that back when i just made my acc this site was filled with homosexual psl model worshippers that defended and spammed their favorite male in every single post

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
dellisola still looks good cuz hair

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
dellisola still looks good cuz hair
He is probably very blackpilled and is on finasteride by now if he has balding genes. His hair is insane.