What happened to Brett Maverick?

DaddyLooksmax

DaddyLooksmax

Iron
Just came across one of his videos. He is much younger than me and looks older. It seems like he lacks sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: mug, AscendingHero and EverythingMattersCel
He's losing relevance

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Lmao and 6 others
minoxidil beard retards all look the same

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 16834
It’s a called a beard

facial hair failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
i think he looks masculine and mature tbh- also hes absolutely right about how men are feminised these days.

i personally am more masculine and want to be, that is defo due to my age and generation.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 16834
he took minox to obtain that patchy beard and now he looks like he could be casted in the walking dead

• +1
Reactions: Slob
The male gaze destroyed me. I'm an ugly ogre.

Women want androgynous prettyboy twinks.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just came across one of his videos. He is much younger than me and looks older. It seems like he lacks sleep.

He had the right idea, but he is completely wrong. Gymcelling is a waste of time. only benefit of gym-celling is size-maxxing and lean-maxxing for lower facial adiposity. The latter matters wayyy more.

Women want GENETIC PEDIGREE. The jaw, zygos and brow = dimorphism. In evolutionary terms it shows high fighting success when you have dimorphic feature. The higher levels of prenatal t, the more dimorphic you are. The higher prenatal t shows you can afford higher t without sacrificing immunocompetency.

Looking at all of the "prettyboys" on TikTok, all of them have "dimorphic features". Vinnie Hacker has a tall chin, strong jawline, forward growth and mass in his zygos.

The reason ppl call him "prettyboy" is because of his youthful features.

You need 3 things to be attractive:
1) Facial congruency = harmony + symmetry of FACE. All of Vinnie Hacker's ratios are good.
2) Youthful features... so important, without you are an ogre. Very important for "female gaze". You need long eyelashes, thick + wavy hair, thick lips, perfect collagen + skin elasticity + no skin imperfections. Stuff like good collagen also signals good health in a potential mating parter. It should be obviou
3) Dimorphism. As mentioned above, every "prettyboy" has masculine features except for the kpop-maxxers, but they have niche appeal. For wide appeal you need youthful features, robust + dimorphic skull and high facial congruency.

it's not rocket science but virtue-signaling women + ignorant men can make it difficult to know what they want. Being "maesthetic" is everything .

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Slob and 1 other person
I notice they all have this shit, wispy and underdeveloped look because of the minox. A lot of them have pale skin also.

He had the right idea, but he is completely wrong. Gymcelling is a waste of time. only benefit of gym-celling is size-maxxing and lean-maxxing for lower facial adiposity. The latter matters wayyy more.

Women want GENETIC PEDIGREE. The jaw, zygos and brow = dimorphism. In evolutionary terms it shows high fighting success when you have dimorphic feature. The higher levels of prenatal t, the more dimorphic you are. The higher prenatal t shows you can afford higher t without sacrificing immunocompetency.

View attachment 1544324

Looking at all of the "prettyboys" on TikTok, all of them have "dimorphic features". Vinnie Hacker has a tall chin, strong jawline, forward growth and mass in his zygos.

The reason ppl call him "prettyboy" is because of his youthful features.

You need 3 things to be attractive:
1) Facial congruency = harmony + symmetry of FACE. All of Vinnie Hacker's ratios are good.
2) Youthful features... so important, without you are an ogre. Very important for "female gaze". You need long eyelashes, thick + wavy hair, thick lips, perfect collagen + skin elasticity + no skin imperfections. Stuff like good collagen also signals good health in a potential mating parter. It should be obviou
3) Dimorphism. As mentioned above, every "prettyboy" has masculine features except for the kpop-maxxers, but they have niche appeal. For wide appeal you need youthful features, robust + dimorphic skull and high facial congruency.

it's not rocket science but virtue-signaling women + ignorant men can make it difficult to know what they want. Being "maesthetic" is everything .
bro that guy isnt high prenetal t he is probably shit at sports and looks like he sucks cock regulary. I would probably bash his skull in half in 3 seconds. He is a low t estrogenic bitch but thats ok women like it. That is what high prenetal t actually looks like
60CC9836 58C0 4C82 9ED2 4C6D56ED433B
I cant imagine the amounts of prenetal t of a man whos mother is more manly than most men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736
Dude is posting blackpilled content now, look at his recent video