What happened to chinpilled69 nose job?

ramierifag

ramierifag

Iron
It was good or got botched by Dr. Jahandideh in Iran?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
prolly botched. This is one of the results produced by his surgeon:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
prolly botched. This is one of the results produced by his surgeon:

View attachment 2505152
thats the best he could do with a sub human nose,his nose was too skinny to begin with and he had to shave the lower side to make it straight,no surgeon on the planet could make that nose any better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Pakicel
thats the best he could do with a sub human nose,his nose was too skinny to begin with and he had to shave the lower side to make it straight,no surgeon on the planet could make that nose any better
Looks shit/uncanny. I have seen better rhino results.

Thank god that subhuman deleted. Incrl brain was never gonna ascend prolly got botched and roped jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Thank god that subhuman deleted. Incrl brain was never gonna ascend prolly got botched and roped jfl
I am guessing he had SFS but wanted to copen with genio and jaw implants. He prolly needed bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What kind of botches are common for nose if surgeon is mediocre?

• +1
All kinds of botches. Asymmetries, scooped out bridges, weird looking nostrils, upturned pig noses. Those are just the aesthetic concerns. A lot of people have breathing problems and collapsed noses too.

He's was so low inhib to pick a random Iran surgeon btw

• +1
Are you gonna go to ramieri? If you do, maybe get marianetti to do your rhino. He is a great surgeon. However, he botched Gaia262 so I am guessing he is not very good with ethnic noses. So I am avoiding him.

Btw how are you feeling nowadays? Do you see a white person when you look in the mirror? Or do you still have self-esteem issues?

Btw how are you feeling nowadays? Do you see a white person when you look in the mirror? Or do you still have self-esteem issues?
Take your meds your inbred skull is making you sound like an asylum inmate

• So Sad
Take your meds your inbred skull is making you sound like an asylum inmate
You need to work on your self-hating mindset. Why are you getting so angry at a dude who is just saying positive things to you?

You need to work on your self-hating mindset. Why are you getting so angry at a dude who is just saying positive things to you?
try risperidone

• +1