What happened to Cosmo the guy who spent 100k on surgery

D

Deleted member 25566

Bronze
Anyone knows?

Brutal getting OBO and being anywhere below chadlite.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BoredPrince, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
Being a chadlite is impossible via surgery unless amnesia but he frauds
Reaching chadlite through surgery is not impossible if your base allows for it and you plan well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BoredPrince, rand anon and 3 others
Being a chadlite is impossible via surgery unless amnesia but he frauds
going from HTN to chadlite isn't impossible surgically if you have a good base but with failos that cap you

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

Attachments

• 0FC7954F-37D2-4508-AF71-9F1C2655546C.jpeg
    0FC7954F-37D2-4508-AF71-9F1C2655546C.jpeg
    429.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
going from HTN to chadlite isn't impossible surgically if you have a good base but with failos that cap you
U mean fillers and softmax

I think I have chadlite potential if I do the following tbh.
-10% bodyfat
-Dark dense eyebrows
-Dark dense lashes
-1:1 neck to bigonial
-Tan
-Sunbleach
-Trimax lefort 1 ccw impaction bsso genioplasty
-Infraorbital rim implants
-Otoplasty

My ratios and the unfixable features are all decent I am mainly heavily looksminned with fixable recession.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
I think I have chadlite potential if I do the following tbh.
-10% bodyfat
-Dark dense eyebrows
-Dark dense lashes
-1:1 neck to bigonial
-Tan
-Sunbleach
-Trimax lefort 1 ccw impaction bsso genioplasty
-Infraorbital rim implants
-Otoplasty

My ratios and the unfixable features are all decent I am mainly heavily looksminned with fixable recession.
I doubt if u really need all that u are a ltn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
U mean fillers and softmax
no? for example you can have a giga mogger jaw and a eye area with good ratios but shit orbitals. no infras or supras.

if you get infras+supras and periorbital fat grafts you can easily ascend from HTN to chadlite. another example would be someone with chadlite features and ratios except his giga jewish nose. if he gets rhino he could easily ascend too. fillers are also good because they improve all parts of your face to a smaller degree but as they aren't permanent i dont really like them for long term ascension plans

• +1
I doubt if u really need all that u are a ltn
harrier is more like LTN-MTN but he could probably look pretty good with bimax. not sure about chadlite though lol maybe if you take his HTN height into account he could maybe qualify as chadlite smv but he would probably need more than what he listed

no? for example you can have a giga mogger jaw and a eye area with good ratios but shit orbitals. no infras or supras.

if you get infras+supras and periorbital fat grafts you can easily ascend from HTN to chadlite. another example would be someone with chadlite features and ratios except his giga jewish nose. if he gets rhino he could easily ascend too. fillers are also good because they improve all parts of your face to a smaller degree but as they aren't permanent i dont really like them for long term ascension plans
That all looks good in theory but only there

harrier is more like LTN-MTN but he could probably look pretty good with bimax. not sure about chadlite though lol maybe if you take his HTN height into account he could maybe qualify as chadlite smv but he would probably need more than what he listed
What else?

That all looks good in theory but only there
are you braindead? "muh only works in theory but not in practice" then it clearly doesnt work in theory lol. if you have ideal ratios, midface, and lower third but a lacking eye area you can most definitely ascend. i would post pics of the best eye area ascensions but i dont want more faggots like you wanting to get surgery to raise the prices even higher lol

are you braindead? "muh only works in theory but not in practice" then it clearly doesnt work in theory lol. if you have ideal ratios, midface, and lower third but a lacking eye area you can most definitely ascend. i would post pics of the best eye area ascensions but i dont want more faggots like you wanting to get surgery to raise the prices even higher lol
U are dumb af if it worked in practice we would have millions of before and afters yet have 0 proof u can ascend if u are not a truecel

U are dumb af if it worked in practice we would have millions of before and afters yet have 0 proof u can ascend if u are not a truecel
yeah you're right eye surgery is mostly cope :cry:

@HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
no idea i cant be bothered finding a pic of your face but you would probably need to slightly ascend all features yk
I mean my ratios are ideal and eye area structure above with just softmaxxing required mainly. I don't see why chadlite isn't within reach.

He ended up like 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I mean my ratios are ideal and eye area structure above with just softmaxxing required mainly. I don't see why chadlite isn't within reach.
maybe its possible lets see how your bimax goes

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
maybe its possible lets see how your bimax goes
Bimax will adjust my entire lower third. Literally all of it.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
also this thread got kinda derailed but anyway he looks like shit for having gotten 400k in surgery lol

still is probably fucking sugar babies like he used to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and HarrierDuBois
also this thread got kinda derailed but anyway he looks like shit for having gotten 400k in surgery lol

400k? Lmao imagine spending that much on surgeries

you're going to ramieri right? okay maybe you will ascend lets see
I'm not sure about Ramieri now. I got some interesting tips.

It depends, strictly facially having a good pheno, 0 unfixable failos (long philtrum, midface of death, fucked ipd etc.), and being decent looking with one big failo that can be fixed is usually the best case scenario. Most people either have an unfixable failo, are all around just ugly looking so need to get a 1000 surgeries with each of them bringing 0.0001 psl or are just retarded and get a rhino when their whole lower third is missing

• +1

He said he started as a 3 and ended up as a 6.5, but mf was in his mid 30’s by then you should have a long term partner/wife

• +1
It depends, strictly facially having a good pheno, 0 unfixable failos (long philtrum, midface of death, fucked ipd etc.), and being decent looking with one big failo that can be fixed is usually the best case scenario. Most people either have an unfixable failo, are all around just ugly looking so need to get a 1000 surgeries with each of them bringing 0.0001 psl or are just retarded and get a rhino when their whole lower third is missing
I am just yet to see a legit normie ascension be it ltn mtn or htn honestly life fuel for incels and truecels

• +1
I am just yet to see a legit normie ascension be it ltn mtn or htn honestly life fuel for incels and truecels
honestly i agree, salludon and toni mahfud could be good examples but they were both kinda alright before and toni morphs the fuck out of his pics. Already very few men realize they’re ugly and take the blackpill, even fewer actually consider surgery. Even fewer have the funds to get surgery, and if they did manage to ascend they would likely not post it on here, exposing to a bunch of doxxing incels their face and putting out there in public that they had surgery. Imo it has been done, but it is insanely hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 25566
honestly i agree, salludon and toni mahfud could be good examples but they were both kinda alright before and toni morphs the fuck out of his pics. Already very few men realize they’re ugly and take the blackpill, even fewer actually consider surgery. Even fewer have the funds to get surgery, and if they did manage to ascend they would likely not post it on here, exposing to a bunch of doxxing incels their face and putting out there in public that they had surgery. Imo it has been done, but it is insanely hard
Did salludon even had surgeries or was it fillers

Did salludon even had surgeries or was it fillers
I honestly thought fillers at first but now i think either implants or an insanely skilled filler surgeon since his look remained the same for years now. Both of those options are irrealistic anyways when you live in pakistan

I think Cosmic unironically went to Giant Implants after getting shit on by this forum. There’s an orbital c osteotomy (widens pfl, is related to Tripod) design case on the Surgerymax instagram page that has a scan where the patient had already undergone a cosmetic OBO. And who else would that be then good ol’ Cosmic?

• +1
I think Cosmic unironically went to Giant Implants after getting shit on by this forum. There’s an orbital c osteotomy (widens pfl, is related to Tripod) design case on the Surgerymax instagram page that has a scan where the patient had already undergone a cosmetic OBO. And who else would that be then good ol’ Cosmic?
Is that guy legit lol a blackpiller doing implants jfl

Last edited:

Last edited:
I’ve already given you plenty. BGM, LooX, Salludon, Crisick. You have more chance of ascending as a normie than a truecel as you typically have a decent base. No 0.88 midfaces or dolphin IPDs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Last edited:
I’ve already given you plenty. BGM, LooX, Salludon, Crisick. You have more chance of ascending as a normie than a truecel as you typically have a decent base. No 0.88 midfaces or dolphin IPDs.
Are you joking? None of them had any hard surgery all had fillers + angle fraud jfl