Kraken
Looks like he lost his fat pads.

Attachments

• IMG_7556.png
    IMG_7556.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
He's always had bad orbits.

He is reccesed like you now

As one ages, the chin tends to change with respect to youth; it is a matter of looking at Lachowski, for example.

The specific case of Laid may vary due to the use of anabolic steroids or similar substances.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
As one ages, the chin tends to change with respect to youth; it is a matter of looking at Lachowski, for example.

The specific case of Laid may vary due to the use of anabolic steroids or similar substances.
collagenpill hits hard

Bro he's not 17 anymore. He's probably closer to 30, you can't expect him to stay gigachad all his life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz, gonion wanter and moreroidsmoredates
He just turned 26, most people are descending by that age, and amongst good looking guys it's the "prettyboys" that are most prone to it since their beauty is so dependent on youth

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and moreroidsmoredates
He just turned 26, most people are descending by that age, and amongst good looking guys it's the "prettyboys" that are most prone to it since their beauty is so dependent on youth
I’m 23 and I already lost my fat pads.

• So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter
He has the same bone mass as "masc Chads though", just with more feminine, pretty features. It makes no difference.

He has the same bone mass as "masc Chads though", just with more feminine, pretty features. It makes no difference.
His feminine features are exactly why he needs youth to look good, that's my point....not everything is about bones