What happened to idubbbz?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer

This dude became a soyboy cuck. He finally got a whiff of pussy from a ltb and threw his dignity out the window. If his onlyfans whore left him, then his life is gonna fall apart lol.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, JovenCansao, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
He cucked out, whiff of pussy changed him

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
He’s a scripted character. This is all apart of Jew agenda.

peak idubbbz was when he destroyed leafy and ricegum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, normie_joe, SubSigma and 1 other person
being edgy wont make you popular like it did work in 2016

@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ReadBooksEveryday
How does that work specifically? Blackmail?
Nah, they are usually MKULTRA mind control victims raised from birth to perform their role on the world stage.

They’re usually mind controlled drones, or Freemason and Illuminati members. They are a part of the satanic global elite.

Normal humans will NEVER BE that successful and famous on social media because the Jews control the algorithm and determine who gets pushed and who doesn’t. Influencers and celebrities are CREATED FROM BIRTH.

If something is mainstream, it’s because it’s ALLOWED to be mainstream.

Many of them aren’t even human. They are off-world low vibrational entities (most likely reptilian) possessing multiple human vessels. The music industry in particular is controlled by shapeshifting reptilians.

Many of the celebrities on the world stage also have another character they play.

Kai Cenat is P Diddy

James Charles is Dua Lipa.

Billie Eillish is Lil Xan.

Timothee Chalamet is Natalia Dyer and NBA Youngboy.

Here’s Sneako doing some symbolism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Jnumber01, Deleted member 21467 and 4 others
Nah, they are usually MKULTRA mind control victims raised from birth to perform their role on the world stage.

They’re usually mind controlled drones, or Freemason and Illuminati members. They are a part of the satanic global elite.

Normal humans will NEVER BE that successful and famous on social media because the Jews control the algorithm and determine who gets pushed and who doesn’t. Influencers and celebrities are CREATED FROM BIRTH.

If something is mainstream, it’s because it’s ALLOWED to be mainstream.

Many of them aren’t even human. They are off-world low vibrational entities (most likely reptilian) possessing multiple human vessels. The music industry in particular is controlled by shapeshifting reptilians.

Many of the celebrities on the world stage also have another character they play.

Kai Cenat is P Diddy

James Charles is Dua Lipa.

Billie Eillish is Lil Xan.

Timothee Chalamet is Natalia Dyer and NBA Youngboy.

Here’s Sneako doing some symbolism.

View attachment 2311694

View attachment 2311695
I disagree because of the fact that it just isn't necessary to do all this.

Celebrities are just ordinary slaves like you and me. Even trump and biden, only they were richer and went to private schools.

I only believe that actors come and go and none are long term. Edward snowden for example that entire thing was controlled opposition.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

Ngl leafy won in the end

He's rich and famous. I think he'll be fine. I love it when some nobody loser on the internet pretends to pity a public figure who has an infinitely better life than them.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SubSigma and gay retard

That idubbz leafy content cop where he roasted him for a lack of chin was what made me so fucking conscious of mine.

idubbz blackpilled me hard. I would be a blissful bluepilled normie otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
it was always just an act, persona, mask. Idubbz was very similar to some forum members here, very introvert, terminally online (I don’t think he has an “irl friend” from school) thinking, facts + logic cope type, there was always air of desperation about him, deep down he really just want the unconditional acceptance of a LTB but his viewers not able to tell because they’re the new generation of twitter users.

He was just lucky everyone he mock was a bigger tryhard and poser than he was
leafy lol rice gum lol keemstar 🤣 Jake Paul imagine being the cringe kid Logan Paul avoid

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel