What happened to incels.me???

L

Looksmaxer

Iron
The website ain't working

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I though you diedededed dude
Nah, I think the domain got reported or something. I'm not sure if its content based (too edgy, illegal activity, or otherwise "politically incorrect" content) or if its just a technical issue. Master made it sound like the former while Sarge made it sound like the latter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Nah, I think the domain got reported or something. I'm not sure if its content based (too edgy, illegal activity, or otherwise "politically incorrect" content) or if its just a technical issue. Master made it sound like the former while Sarge made it sound like the latter.

How roting is an illégal activity

• +1

Wow, normies really are out to get incels throats.

• +1
Wow, normies really are out to get incels throats.
It's built into humans to hate genetic garbage. It's mother nature's way of staying fuck off.

• +1
Why is this stickied and mew thread not

• +1
how tho, all the edginess of .me left after july and moved to truecels.org

• +1
  • +1