@joao i miss you

20191014 222701

he is fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, turkproducer, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
tyrion lannister is even shorter than me..
I mean yeah I'm a turbo manlet too at 5'5, but the real tyrion lannister is 4'8

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
hm...
but I was with shoes when they measured and I dont know if they take it into account

what about 5'3?? Do you think my face can save me??
ur face definitely saves you because 5’3 people are heavily disadvantaged

hm...
but I was with shoes when they measured and I dont know if they take it into account
Anyway if I were you

I would stretch, fix posture, hopefully you reach 5’4

then wear lifts until you can get LL

He’s probably 5’4 tbh but still turbo manlet lol

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
So I am saved besides being 5'3...it means my face is very good... how much would you rate me??

So I am saved besides being 5'3...it means my face is very good... how much would you rate me??
I’d personally say 6 psl

idk how u cope at this height, i am 5’8-9 and depressed about it everyday.
I cope with my face and because I'm rich. Also, when you are this short getting heightmogged is the norm so you just stop feeling bad about it after some time. Instead, when you happen to heightmog another man even by 1-2 inches you get dopamine rushes. But I'm still taller than most women. My height is the average girl height in the US, in my home country the average girl height is 5'3. But I wear lifts to be 5'6 and then I can height mog the majority of girls instead of being in the middle. And I get with shorter girls so it's not over. Once a girl that heightmogged me had a huge crush on me, my first kiss was with her

I cope with my face and because I'm rich. Also, when you are this short getting heightmogged is the norm so you just stop feeling bad about it after some time. Instead, when you happen to heightmog another man even by 1-2 inches you get dopamine rushes. But I'm still taller than most women. My height is the average girl height in the US, in my home country the average girl height is 5'3. But I wear lifts to be 5'6 and then I can height mog the majority of girls instead of being in the middle. And I get with shorter girls so it's not over. Once a girl that heightmogged me had a huge crush on me, my first kiss was with her
Average height for woman is not 5’5 in USA lol