WHAT HAPPENED TO JUSTIN BIEBER HERE?!

trumpwillwin

trumpwillwin

Banned
Screenshot 2023 06 24 at 94500 PM

-

Screenshot 2023 07 27 at 95924 PM

-

Tried to find two pictures that represent the same angle. These are almost identical angles for comparison sake.
Why does he look better in the first picture?
His nose looks kind of different now/forehead looks recessed/zygos are more prominent? Which is supposedly good? But why does it look worse?

either he mouthbreathed and got downgrown or he did orthognathic surgery which impacted his looks severely in the long term.

• JFL
Reactions: tom69 and cancercell
from breedable to joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and LowTrust
loose ramus skin, more fat around perioral mound area

prettyboys always age like shit, water

also FUCK JEWS

"recessed forehead" lmao

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
what do you think overall?
That he looks pretty much the same and that you're tripping balls.

If anything, he looks better in the second pic. Haircut is better (even tho the cap covers it), complexion appears healthier due to lighting probably, and you can actually see his face properly, unlike the first one. Mandible looks slightly worse, but that's because he's rotating his neck.

I've seen you use this photo (1st one) multiple times. Even as an example of deep set eyes, when, in fact, his don't sit very deep. I just think you have some weird fixation with this particular picture, for some reason. It doesn't look anything special to me. He's got plenty better ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, oxymoron, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
That he looks pretty much the same and that you're tripping balls.

If anything, he looks better in the second pic. Haircut is better (even tho the cap covers it), complexion appears healthier due to lighting probably, and you can actually see his face properly, unlike the first one. Mandible looks slightly worse, but that's because he's rotating his neck.

I've seen you use this photo (1st one) multiple times. Even as an example of deep set eyes, when, in fact, his aren't very deep set. I just think you have some weird fixation with this particular picture, for some reason. It doesn't look anything special to me. He has plenty better ones.
look at that his cheeks near his eyes blend into his chin. its such a pretty curve. it looks so nice.

also his midface seems so nice projected and his nose is perfect.

his forehead looks youthful too

what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
look at that his cheeks near his eyes blend into his chin. its such a pretty curve. it looks so nice.
that's called the ogee curve, it does look good. But it's nothing other-worldly, many people have similar ones in 3/4 view.

also his midface seems so nice projected and his nose is perfect.
It's just as projected in the second one. Nose actually looks better even, cause you can see it clearly.

his forehead looks youthful too
It's just smooth lmao, literally nothing special about it.

Lighting is probably the number 1 thing causing the discrepancies. That and how close the camera is to his face. I think you're just enamored with a picture and want to rationalize your perception with "objective" explanations. If you think it looks good, fine by me. I personally think it's a pretty unflattering photo. 2 Looks better.

And rest assured, he didn't have any type of hardmaxxing between these two photos. Absolutely none, zero.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and LampPostPrime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back