What happened to justin bieber?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle

Is it just being unhealthy in general? I looked very simmilar to him in the first pic as a kid and as time progresses i look more and more like the right version. Its very very simillar but i dont know why

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, baldgeeza, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
He never looked special to me idk why all the girls were lusting him

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander and Allornothing
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Haydez, subhuman incel, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
twink death, all nordics experience this, but the age at which it starts varies.

we get additional facial masculinisation later in life, but it's not always positive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 31560, Splinter901 and 1 other person
He's balding and got somehow uglier. And it seems like he's larping a syndrome disease, but I'm not sure

He can easily get hair transplant and fix his flaws in a heartbeat if he wanted to with all that money

I'm really wondering how your brain got so fried you didn't even descend that hard from puberty, at least not nearly as much as I got fucked over.

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
Maybe he fall in some depression, money cannot buy mental health

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Haydez, Geist and 3 others
I'm really wondering how your brain got so fried you didn't even descend that hard from puberty, at least not nearly as much as I got fucked over.
u r the same thing, its just that we dont judge other as harsh as we judge ourselves. But im really interested in this topic because i feel theres an explanation to this that we dont know yet and that it could explain many things. At the same time his skin start looking worse, his face get more assymetric, his coloring change, he experience receding harline. I believe in some way its all connected.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Cocaine and Xanax. That's what happened. Also really good pics to show how his eye area devolved

Cocaine and Xanax. That's what happened. Also really good pics to show how his eye area devolved
His eye i believe is a combo of less eyelashes + less coloring + worst collagen + more recessed maxilla (He extracted wisdom teeth)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, T50 Mogger and angelo
pretty boys dont age well

Lack of jaw width and brow ridge.

Lack of jaw width and brow ridge.
so youre saying his jaw got more narrow?

and this affected his beauty?

fuck, I can kind of see it too now. I didn't even know your fucking jaw narrows too

so youre saying his jaw got more narrow?

and this affected his beauty?

fuck, I can kind of see it too now. I didn't even know your fucking jaw narrows too
Your jaw doesn’t narrow, I’m guessing he’s just not mewing so in theory his face will get worse looking as time goes by (which it has). the tongue acts as a retainer to keep ur current structure

He looks like a homeless crack addict now

Your jaw doesn’t narrow, I’m guessing he’s just not mewing so in theory his face will get worse looking as time goes by (which it has). the tongue acts as a retainer to keep ur current structure
bone density still reduces for multiple reasons, one is less testosterone as you age

but yea keep ur tongue up ur mouth kids

He got deformed by aging.

its called aging.

don't matter he lived more in his prime than this entire site would combine in one thousand years.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
View attachment 2294140
Is it just being unhealthy in general? I looked very simmilar to him in the first pic as a kid and as time progresses i look more and more like the right version. Its very very simillar but i dont know why
As you get older your skull bones make a descention, sphenoid angle gets worse, temples get narrower and face descends getting flatter -> soft tissues pulled down.

Happens over the course of a decade.

As you get older your skull bones make a descention, sphenoid angle gets worse, temples get narrower and face descends getting flatter -> soft tissues pulled down.

Happens over the course of a decade.
yeah clearly normal aging lol

You are comparing pics from when he was in his teen years with current pictures (nearly 30). OFC he lost facial volume and is experiencing skin ageing as well as hair loss. He is not 18 but still looks very young

You are comparing pics from when he was in his teen years with current pictures (nearly 30). OFC he lost facial volume and is experiencing skin ageing as well as hair loss. He is not 18 but still looks very young
if you think its only skin aging u r retarded, when he himself admited part of it is caused by a disease

probably just having such bad health which resulted it orbital bone decomposition.

also him being famous probably stressed him out and caused him to age fast

The guy is
probably just having such bad health which resulted it orbital bone decomposition.

also him being famous probably stressed him out and caused him to age fast
The guy is 30 lmao.. do u guys think he’s 25 or something?

He looks pretty good for 30 if this is him(pic bellow) at the moment.

Like if some dude asked me to guess his age in that pic and I had no idea who Bieber is I would say 24-25

Attachments

• 9EA3AF9E-47E0-4630-9EA0-CBBAA4115EA8.jpeg
    9EA3AF9E-47E0-4630-9EA0-CBBAA4115EA8.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
His type age horribly. Well, they don't age, they just descend & mutate. It's brutal.

He was always retarded looking with dogshit features yet was a healthy girly prettyfag with clear skin (no stubble) & thick styled hair as a teen, appealing to dumb 10 year old girls.

When adulthood came knocking he was EFUKT; now a bird-boned manlet framecel weakling with god awful shit tattoos, that baby soft skin gone forever. Just looks dirty & unhealthy now. May have owned himself even further with drugs.

Conclusion = over :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
His type age horribly. Well, they don't age, they just descend & mutate. It's brutal.

He was always retarded looking with dogshit features yet was a healthy girly prettyfag with clear skin (no stubble) & thick styled hair as a teen, appealing to dumb 10 year old girls.

When adulthood came knocking he was EFUKT; now a bird-boned manlet framecel weakling with god awful shit tattoos, that baby soft skin gone forever. Just looks dirty & unhealthy now. May have owned himself even further with drugs.

Conclusion = over :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.
ignored coper

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
if you think its only skin aging u r retarded, when he himself admited part of it is caused by a disease
He is almost 30 man. All of my friends are either already in their 30s, about to hit their 30s or above 30. Each and every one of them are experiencing the same effects. It's the initial phase of facial volume loss and skin sagging. These are minor changes but it starts around that age. So be prepared