What happened to @Kaari after he got banned?

dark.max

dark.max

Big deal,death always comes with territory.
Not gonna lie @Kaari was one of the best,repping everyone’s posts and became a legend even tho he didn’t join that long ago.
Ever since he took the responsibility of the leader of the “birds” which is a shitty group here to be honest he got banned and such.
Ever since he got banned I haven’t heard of him since,I PM’ed him but he still wasn’t active a for a while.
Lowkey I might think he roped since he was suicidal for part of his life,but that was a long time ago and I think he may have moved on.
@imthesupremecel @PeakIncels are one of the people I’ve talked to a lot on this forum with Kaari but no one knows I guess.
We pledge allegiance to the great user of this forum,the great Kaari,respects be upon him and wishes .
Use this forum as a tribute if you knew him,he will not be long forgotten.
IMG 1132
IMG 1122

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, PeakIncels, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
IMG 1129

How I felt after him getting banned😢

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and notsocommonthumb
Glad he's gone tbh the little shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Many didn’t see the generous side of him,your post is appreciated.
Free my man Kaari.
The fact that he snaked Kaligular at the end overrides any "generous" side he may have had

• +1
Reactions: zsombi and notsocommonthumb
Literally fucking WHO???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Lokki
Not gonna lie @Kaari was one of the best,repping everyone’s posts and became a legend even tho he didn’t join that long ago.
Ever since he took the responsibility of the leader of the “birds” which is a shitty group here to be honest he got banned and such.
Ever since he got banned I haven’t heard of him since,I PM’ed him but he still wasn’t active a for a while.
Lowkey I might think he roped since he was suicidal for part of his life,but that was a long time ago and I think he may have moved on.
@imthesupremecel @PeakIncels are one of the people I’ve talked to a lot on this forum with Kaari but no one knows I guess.
We pledge allegiance to the great user of this forum,the great Kaari,respects be upon him and wishes .
View attachment 3184662View attachment 3184664
Am I getting too irrelevant in this forum I dont know any of you

Soon ill be ranting about what the good old days on this forum were like

What even happened in the summer that caused this forum to get so much june-augustcels?

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel and PROMETHEUS
What even happened in the summer that caused this forum to get so much june-augustcels?
This Febcel really friendly firing at Junecels :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Lokki
View attachment 3184662View attachment 3184664
I miss him tbh, bro was so underappreciated, I'm glad I seen his private side tho

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and dark.max
This Febcel really friendly firing at Junecels :ogre:
Thats almost 6 months more rotting on this forum, plus I have a lot of friends on this forum and im known for being literally the only finnish person left on this forum:feelsthink:

( Obviously im not the only one but the only one who actually posts)

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and PeakIncels
people have no emotions here

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and dark.max