What happened to me made no sense

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
I was cute as a kid then ugly as a motherfucker as a pre teen then as a 15 year old onwards I was good looking so why tf did I keep my abuse dog mindset

Why couldn't I just accept that I was attractive? Why did I have to leave with body dismorphia ?

While there were niggas who didn't work out, fat, lazy, ugly af and still got pussy yet I became way too obsessed with looks, this has to be within my brain chemestry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
klinefelter abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
*the item isn’t scanning* I guess since it’s not scanning that means it’s free huh!

• So Sad
Ur body was cooking, that’s the way I see it as a late bloomer. Big life fuel for some subhuman teens, let the body cook, big reason the teens on here should be banned before they start looksmaxxing.

• +1
Ur body was cooking, that’s the way I see it as a late bloomer. Big life fuel for some subhuman teens, let the body cook, big reason the teens on here should be banned before they start looksmaxxing.
Brutal cause I ascended early but still kept my abused dog mindset

did ur face become long and recessed?

• +1
Mentalcel

• +1
Brutal cause I ascended early but still kept my abused dog mindset
I feel for ya man, on the bright side u really see how deep the pretty privilege and lookism goes in this world. Makes u rather nihalistic in a sense especially when prior to such you were a rather kind person showing an almost praise sense of respect to everyone. It’s either u contine the abused dog mind-state or become a massive dick, knowing full well prior to becoming a superior being subhumans with an inflated sense of ego from the hookup culture think in a similar bit less showey way.

• +1
Jfl

• +1
I haven’t looked good since I was ~9

• +1