What happened to my ramus prepuberty it was more projected.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
What happend jesus I swear gene recombination was a bitch

Screenshot 20191208 143418

Der ÜNTERMENSCH

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and PubertyMaxxer
Der ÜNTERMENSCH

Agree here but you have to admit I had a mode projected pre puberty also note that is a mouth breather face

just turn into @Alarico8 bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Trust in death I will plus I got a few odds to play with I mean what do I lose if I'm wrong my consciousness just goes into nothingness if I'm right reincarnation occurs and I get reborn as a chad if any abrhamic religion is true minus judiasm Well I'm going to hell but let's be honest the first 2 aren't that bad

North Atlantid phenotype for sale. Dark brown hair and light green eyes. Comes with potential to vampiremax. Accepting cash or card.

Bids starting at £10,000.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
North Atlantid phenotype for sale. Dark brown hair and light green eyes. Comes with potential to vampiremax. Accepting cash or card.

designer babies bro. this shit is gonna be real soon

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 656

Lets be honest if reincarnation is true i will get that pheno tbqh i got the wrong genetics genetic mistakes gave birth to me i swear
designer babies bro. this shit is gonna be real soon

Brooooo just make a billion raimrez theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShredPill and FatJattMofo
Wakanda Forever

It legit is over for nearly 95 percent of black cels if they did not have tradional diets and mouth breathed fuck me also 1 needs their lifestyle

• +1
It legit is over for nearly 95 percent of black cels if they did not have tradional diets and mouth breathed fuck me also 1 needs their lifestyle
Everyone in Uganda knows kung fu

Expect chinese super soldiers with an average height of 2m

It's ovER dammit why did i have to be born in a generation with no designer babies

Expect chinese super soldiers with an average height of 2m
recessed maxilla they will not be able to efficiently breathe to oxygeniate their subhuman chinese skulls