What happened to .org?

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Ok enough with the cliche "dead forum" but this time it's serious...

Blackgymmax, BrahminBoss, Rupert Pupkin, Thompsonz, WontStopNorwooding, Ethereal, that turk roach who was chico's bootleg, averagejoe, Salludon, aBetterMii, that indian bloke who used to call users to meet him up at London for a fight jfl & many many more users are gone and the new forum gen with due respect isn't on par of what these users were on...

I'd say age played a significant role into developing their characters on .org but still nothing of value being circulated around?

Like legit I used to cage irl multiple times a day when used to interact on here but yeah seems like Master gotta come up with an idea to revive the forum or else the days are numbered

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Crisick, noobs and 16 others
dnr dead forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ, greywind and 3 others
Don’t worry op I’ll revitalize the forum, your in good hands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ, watah and 5 others
Rupert Pumpkin responded to almost every post and thread I made. I wonder why he got banned or left though. That guy is makinithappen I think a complete meme on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ, Jova and 1 other person
It’s just an incel forum, you autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, lemonnz, sickdawgie and 3 others
Be more inclusive and include sanskrit localization for bhais. Number of users would jump up drastically.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Kroker and Jova
dnr dead forum
Indeed.
Don’t worry op I’ll revitalize the forum, your in good hands
Okay if you're one of the old users lemme know cuz I feel kinda lost around here with little to no familiar users...
Rupert Pumpkin responded to almost every post and thread I made. I wonder why he got banned or left though. That guy is makinithappen I think a complete meme on this forum.
Yeah even tho Rupert Pupkin had a beef with me for no valid reason but still, I used to cage on his posts/replies. He did leave his imprint.
& For MakinItHappen fella almost lost every single mog battle he participated into, cagefuel ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Jova and owlofathena
the new forum gen with due respect isn't on par of what these users were on...
Only people who found PSL back then were serious rotters, people who only registered because of COVID lockdown, or bored millennials who were on the internet for decades. Very diverse

Now people only find it through TikTok and IG reels. Said people are 14-18 and rot their brains by scrolling through those sites for hours a day. Everyone is more or less the same

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
Maybe it's me being less susceptible to these things, but I generally don't sense a nostalgic or pseudo nostalgic effect online

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Dead , I would jester to do some drama but it’s not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, bloomercel and Kroker
New characters aren't as cool

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84, bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Tomorrow marks 1 year since @aBetterMii was last online :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, owlofathena and Kroker
Been the same to me
Idiots, weirdos you get the kind of idea

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Kroker
Master gotta come up with an idea to revive the forum or else the days are numbered
He needs to acknowledge that magick is a viable way to get pussy and add a magick section

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
It’s just an incel forum, you autist
Thought this was NASA's astronomy engineering internship filtration program? No shit Sherlock ikr it's incel forum but hey at least it could be active/engaging?
Be more inclusive and include sanskrit localization for bhais. Number of users would jump up drastically.
Our indian bhais are already 3/4 the forum user base. But yeah they're cool

What's wrong with those users leaving? Ethereal was a pleasant user who discussed deep topics, but the others didn't really do anything. Brahminboss posted about hormones and stuff while being a fatass who didn't put it the work like wtff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, sickdawgie, bloomercel and 4 others
Only people who found PSL back then were serious rotters, people who only registered because of COVID lockdown, or bored millennials who were on the internet for decades. Very diverse

Now people only find it through TikTok and IG reels. Said people are 14-18 and rot their brains by scrolling through those sites for hours a day. Everyone is more or less the same
Yeah new users absolutely contribute nothing to the forum, whether knowledge/irl experiences/forum engagement?!

Even young old users back on Lookism had far more interesting interaction/funny arguments.

Maybe it's me being less susceptible to these things, but I generally don't sense a nostalgic or pseudo nostalgic effect online
I read one of your comments saying you never get attached/addicted I believe this plays a role.

New characters aren't as cool
Indeed... Need more character development.

Tomorrow marks 1 year since @aBetterMii was last online :feelsbadman:
He's having threesome with goth stacylites...
What's wrong with those users leaving? Ethereal was a pleasant user who discussed deep topics, but the others didn't really do anything. Brahminboss posted about hormones and stuff while being a fatass who didn't put it the work like wtff
Never knew tbh... But everything comes to an end. Ethereal used to get humiliated by edits users posted jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Darkeningstar, owlofathena and 1 other person
I can confirm I joined the forum because of COVID. I had been lurking for a few months but I wouldn't have registered an account if it wasn't for lockdown.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kroker
Ok enough with the cliche "dead forum" but this time it's serious...

Blackgymmax, BrahminBoss, Rupert Pupkin, Thompsonz, WontStopNorwooding, Ethereal, that turk roach who was chico's bootleg, averagejoe, Salludon, aBetterMii, that indian bloke who used to call users to meet him up at London for a fight jfl & many many more users are gone and the new forum gen with due respect isn't on par of what these users were on...

I'd say age played a significant role into developing their characters on .org but still nothing of value being circulated around?

Like legit I used to cage irl multiple times a day when used to interact on here but yeah seems like Master gotta come up with an idea to revive the forum or else the days are numbered
Quality of threads and posts have decreased. People don’t care anymore

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ, owlofathena and 1 other person
Rabid’s still active on Neets and I always see Ravi under random comment sections on blackpill YouTube videos :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, aesthetic beauty, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
It’s like after the first season of mighty morphin power rangers.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and owlofathena
It’s like after the first season of mighty morphin power rangers.
Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm and Dino thunder were lit power ranger seasons.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Crisick time to delete bhai?

@Crisick time to delete bhai?
Yea I will never forget when we first met on 2021 and this forum was at it’s peak; crisick’s larps, korea abusing brahminboss, amnesia’s rape stories, Birdcell in the machinist, Ravi talking shit to everyone, babowski and Erik-jon arguing, the bull’s last moments before going schizo…

@ascension

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Kroker
Blackgymmax, BrahminBoss, Rupert Pupkin, Thompsonz, WontStopNorwooding, Ethereal, that turk roach who was chico's bootleg, averagejoe, Salludon, aBetterMii, that indian bloke who used to call users to meet him up at London for a fight jfl
Old .net establishment looking at these names