What happened to surgery threads + high IQ blackpilled posters?

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
Serious there's only racewars, bluepilled "muh be NT" and larpers tbh. I have to use threads from years ago to actually find surgery talks, scientific based guides and facial analysis. Only a couple high IQ users still post apparently.

Just today I have seen the words "BBC" and "curry" at least 30 times unironically on looskmaxxing section. Its over tbh

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 8365, CometDragon and 2 others
FaceAndLMS stopped uploading and all the incel subreddits that funneled high IQ users onto here got shut down in 2020, so after that the only people who join now are teenagers who watch WheatWaffles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, delusionalretard, Deleted member 18694 and 3 others
People are just accepting that it never begun, I guess.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Vain786 and Deleted member 20216
This shit was golden:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, delusionalretard, Oberyn and 2 others
Discord servers many. I don't think there is any site that comes close to this here though (or is there?)

Serious there's only racewars, bluepilled "muh be NT" and larpers tbh. I have to use threads from years ago to actually find surgery talks, scientific based guides and facial analysis. Only a couple high IQ users still post apparently.

Just today I have seen the words "BBC" and "curry" at least 30 times unironically on looskmaxxing section. Its over tbh
because we all know what we need to do to improve and all the information exists.

its not like an autist on this forum will discover something, and 99% of people wont do a surgery anyway they just talk a lot:lul: everyones doomed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
This is a meme forum with TikTok tier content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Vain786
You joined over 2 years ago and still here?
Yeah. I have many big failos so takes time to fix them. Most users were already normal/good looking so they could get away with softmaxxing or fillers or smth. Only the cretins like me remained.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Need2Ascend
dont you tag the whole forum for a useless thread every other day

Discord servers many. I don't think there is any site that comes close to this here though (or is there?)
magnum workshop did a pretty good vid on ortho appliances, surgeries and forward growth recently

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
same.. which ones you have?
Giant forehead, massive acromegalic nose, and 10mm recessed maxilla. I got 2 of them fixed, now need to fix the third one.

That's only my flagrant failos. I have no zygos, my jaw is narrow and round af, and my eye area is utter dogshit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
No idea, I tried making some posts discussing surgery, new techniques and studies, i just did not get any good responses or a discussion going.

Makes me not want to even try putting in effort making posts. I will get my pre SARPE ct scans soon to compare it with current fully healed/hardmewed megadosed k/zinc/d skull, but i can't really be bothered making a post since I know the first reply is going to be some "cOpE" or "dN read" bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 20216 and mvp2v1
Giant forehead, massive acromegalic nose, and 10mm recessed maxilla. I got 2 of them fixed, now need to fix the third one.

That's only my flagrant failos. I have no zygos, my jaw is narrow and round af, and my eye area is utter dogshit.
Hairtransplant and nosejob? Are you content with the result, I had one procedure done and it went completely wrong. Also need 1,5cm+ of maxilla and manidble growth just so its normal

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh