what happened to that nigger @nordsmog

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
did this nigga fall into drugs and depression after he ascended wtf happened to that nigga

@nordsmog
last seen today at 11:31 am

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and nordsmog
did this nigga fall into drugs and depression after he ascended wtf happened to that nigga
No I took psychedelics one day and the effects motivated me to research heavily into science/theology/behavior etc and it snowballed from there. Unironically happier than I’ve ever been and I shouldn’t fall into the same cycles of failure because all of my motivation is grounded in reasoning and logic

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and Itsjoeverlol
he was an active user in otooles on discord. he used too much drugs like weed and had short term memory loss

No I took psychedelics one day and the effects motivated me to research heavily into science/theology/behavior etc and it snowballed from there. Unironically happier than I’ve ever been and I shouldn’t fall into the same cycles of failure because all of my motivation is grounded in reasoning and logic
dnr translation: cringe atheist phase after “mogging” and “looksmaxxing” phase

• +1
Reactions: Aero, horsefacin and got.daim
dnr translation: cringe atheist phase after “mogging” and “looksmaxxing” phase
Dnr translation: you’re going to die massively ignorant to the greater world around you and cease to exist forever as your body decays and turns to dust

Dnr translation: you’re going to die massively ignorant to the greater world around you and cease to exist forever as your body decays and turns to dust
Lol Christ is King you cuck