What happened tothe mongols? They used to be OP

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

"They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes. Their hardihood is evident in their wild appearance, and they are beings who are cruel to their children on the very day they are born. For they cut the cheeks of the males with a sword, so that before they receive the nourishment of milk they must learn to endure wounds. Hence they grow old beardless and their young men are without comeliness, because a face furrowed by the sword spoils by its scars the natural beauty of a beard. They are short in stature, quick in bodily movement, alert horsemen, broad shouldered, ready in the use of bow and arrow, and have firm-set necks which are ever erect in pride. Though they live in the form of men, they have the cruelty of wild beasts."

You can't keep an empire with lowIQ mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, CopeIsReal and LordNorwood
everyone got pissed and then fucked their asses till extinction. now they live in some shitty desert

same thing that eventually happens to all barbarian nations who aren't either European or Arab - they couldn't keep it together in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
same thing that eventually happens to all barbarian nations who aren't either European or Arab - they couldn't keep it together in the long run
lol mongols destroyed both Rome and Constantinople tho

In Hungary, Finland and Turkey
im not even sure how that works since those are ugric languages not mongolian or hunnic
atila couldnt have given them the language. if you didnt know, genghis and everyone after him didnt pass on the language (mongolian) for some reason. Not even the customs.
Maybe estonians finns and hungarian ppl are by default some type of people like samis, karelians, kazakhs,, they are asians but not fully.
i dont know enough
but i know for sure mongols didnt give them shit.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back