What happens if a truecel like StBlackOps2cel studymaxxes?

GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
What happens if a truecel like StBlackOps2cel studymaxxes and gets a phD, what will happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 18153
nothing:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 20891
With such terrible inhibition and low confidence he probably has,no one is going to let him work any high degree jobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and wollet2
With such terrible inhibition and low confidence he probably has,no one is going to let him work any high degree jobs
Why do you assume he's like that? We know nothing about him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and wollet2
He will probably not succeed due to the crushing weight of being trucel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Why do you assume he's like that? We know nothing about him.
He has classic avoidant features such as narrow shoulders,small skull with recessed features,with such appearance its impossible to have confidence and self esteem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and HerpDerpson
He has classic avoidant features such as narrow shoulders,small skull with recessed features,with such face its impossible to have confidence and self esteem
maybe he is valedictorian of his class, who knows

He has classic avoidant features such as narrow shoulders,small skull with recessed features,with such face its impossible to have confidence and self esteem
I get what you mean, but you can have no confidence in looks because you look bad, but have confidence in your profession because you you're good at it. Confidence just comes from having something to be confident about. So many businessmen look like utter SUBHUMANS.

I get what you mean, but you can have no confidence in looks because you look bad, but have confidence in your profession because you you're good at it. Confidence just comes from having something to be confident about. So many businessmen look like utter SUBHUMANS.
maybe he is valedictorian of his class, who knows

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Every job nowadays require you to be NT and talkative and most unattractive people are opposite of that expecialy ones with insane low T like him.Only way for him would be getting job where you dont interact with people,because everyone would judge him.Also at this point increasing t levels wont achieve anything,he is probably going to stress a lot and live anhedonic life,even if he ascend his health is beyong repair

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Every job nowadays require you to be NT and talkative and most unattractive people are opposite of that expecialy ones with insane low T like him.Only way for him would be getting job where you dont interact with people,because everyone would judge him.Also at this point increasing t levels wont achieve anything,he is probably going to stress a lot and live anhedonic life,even if he ascend his health is beyong repair
Suicidefuel, tbh, I basically look like aliexpress blops2cel (very narrow head). But I don't do 9/5 jobs, I just keep grinding and hussling like Jeremy told us, that's how you circumvent the problem.

He is white so Slayer

What happens if a truecel like StBlackOps2cel studymaxxes and gets a phD, what will happen?
asians are already forced into it by familial contract. koreans/chinese etc went from eating gutter oil to studying their lives away and still many are incel