what happens if I only do push-ups and bicep curls?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you will turn Pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Howl, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
NINTCHDBPICT000504667316.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
You’ll have Coomer’s fap arm on both sides.

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
Depends on age I did push ups, sit ups and squats at 9-13 and have a really defined body

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and thecel
You become gay

Gain some muscle mass and strength, boost fat loss

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Better than someone who doesn't lift at all, but you will lack in Lats and shoulders development. And all the lower body of course.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and koalendo
Better than someone who doesn't lift at all, but you will lack in Lats and shoulders development. And all the lower body of course.
I work out at home and I only have one dumbbell with different weights, what exercises should I add?

I work out at home and I only have one dumbbell with different weights, what exercises should I add?
If you have dumbbels with adjustable weight you can effectively train shoulders with OHP/lat reaises, biceps with curls, triceps with extensions, back with rows and shrugs. But you won't build your chest unless you have a bench to do presses

nothing will happen faggot youll just grow your muscle lol jfl u think u gonna get cancer cure or covid vaccine magically from doing this?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
For arms:
  • bicep curls
  • hammer curls
  • concentration curls
For shoulders:
  • DB shoulder presses, seated or standing
  • cuban press
  • lateral raises
For triceps:
  • kickbacks
  • seated dumbbell tricep extension
For legs:
  • goblet squats
  • bulgarian split squats

A lot can be achieved with just curls and pushups, especially if you add in pull-ups. The reason most people get poor results with basic home exercises like those is because they put in low effort and don't know what they're doing. If your form is excellent, you train with high intensity (meaning close to failure) and you use the right exercise variation then you can get surprisingly good results.

For curls I would at the most basic level do 3 different types of curls: regular dumbbell curls, hammer curls, and drag curls. The reason for these is to hit different muscles, and to also hit different strength curves. The regular curl is easier at peak contraction than a drag curl, but harder in the middle.

For pushups it depends on your strength and bodyweight but I would mix up different hand placements and also body alignments (flat, incline, decline). If you are able to do it, I would incorporate dips too. Make sure to go slowly with pushups and do a full range of motion (chest to ground, to full lockout. People make the mistake of chasing numbers with pushups, but you will only be able to do half the number of reps with good form.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
If you have dumbbels with adjustable weight you can effectively train shoulders with OHP/lat reaises, biceps with curls, triceps with extensions, back with rows and shrugs. But you won't build your chest unless you have a bench to do presses
You can build a decent chest with just high rep push ups.