What happens if I take accutane with almost no acne?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I got a little bit of acne but I always have some and I was wondering what’d happen if I took a small dose every day. I do have some scars tho and I sweat a lot, which accutane may fix according to a dermatologist I know. I used to take accutane back then and my skin improved dramatically. I stopped and then I got a little bit of acne again, but nothing bad.

Is it worth it? I don’t even like alcohol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and HTN_Mentalcel
No dont take that shit

• +1
Reactions: Baban and LegitUser
its all abt risks v benefits.
accutane could cause a purge
it could make ur skin dry and shit
or it could get rid of ur acne

it is unlikely to help with scars.

a low dose would be something like 20mg a week up to 20mg 3x a week

• +1
Reactions: piec
Why tf do you want to take acc if you have no acne ?

its all abt risks v benefits.
accutane could cause a purge
it could make ur skin dry and shit
or it could get rid of ur acne

it is unlikely to help with scars.

a low dose would be something like 20mg a week up to 20mg 3x a week
Honestly I didn’t feel any negative effect apart from my lips being kinda dry (which can be fixed with a moisturizer) last time I took it tbh. If it gets rid of my sweating and slightly improves my skin it’s 100% worth it. But I’m asking you guys if there’s another risk I’m not aware of, like my liver or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Why tf do you want to take acc if you have no acne ?
I have some. But not thaaat much as before. I have my moments where I get a breakout and it’s annoying

I have some. But not thaaat much as before. I have my moments where I get a breakout and it’s annoying
are you dumb no dont do it
max out gut health

I got a little bit of acne but I always have some and I was wondering what’d happen if I took a small dose every day. I do have some scars tho and I sweat a lot, which accutane may fix according to a dermatologist I know. I used to take acne back then and my skin was great. I stopped and then I got a little bit of acne again, but nothing bad.

Is it worth it? I don’t even like alcohol
your skin will be as shiny as pearls

Honestly I didn’t feel any negative effect apart from my lips being kinda dry (which can be fixed with a moisturizer) last time I took it tbh. If it gets rid of my sweating and slightly improves my skin it’s 100% worth it. But I’m asking you guys if there’s another risk I’m not aware of, like my liver or something like that.
use it then. it will do exactly what u want to achieve and no liver damage should occur. it could happen if you did moderate+ dosage and was susceptible. its very unlikely you will even purge when ur acne is mild and use about 20mg every week, but tbh its very probable you wont even get dryness just clear skin and more collagen on such doses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser