What happens if you do a PCT without doing a cycle?

Neurose

Neurose

Title

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Gaia262
Pct?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Neurose
Im new bro
Post cycle therapy of doing a steroids cycle because your body suppresses is natural testosterone production to counterbalance very high T levels during it and your estrogen levels skyrocket after you come off it so to not face the harsh side effects of high E and low T you need post cycle therapy

Post cycle therapy of doing a steroids cycle because your body suppresses is natural testosterone production to counterbalance very high T levels during it and your estrogen levels skyrocket after you come off it so to not face the harsh side effects of high E and low T you need post cycle therapy
Ohhh. Thought you meant positive canthal tilt

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, fjor2096, AscendingHero and 11 others

You mean just taking nolvadex/clomid without doing a cycle first.

At that point its not refered to as a pct and is just using it for its intended purpose i.e. anti gyno, anti cancer ect.

It will just behave how any SERM behaves and will inhibit the oestrogeon receptors

So for a normal healthy guy it will do absolutely nothing, at best make you look tighter.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and Danish_Retard
PCTs like Clomid,HCG can actually be taken for optimising your body's natural testosterone synthesis potential without nuking the hormonal axis. Anti estrogens and AIs on the other hand will be detrimental to normal healthy men.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Stare and 3 others
you crash your estrogen, feel like shit. Get slight boost in T but it wont be anabolic because theres no estrogen in your body

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vergil.is and f0rmless
I bought clomid and tamox due to recommendations on this forum to increase my T without injecting T, and this pushed me to just buy a vial of T and do the real thing, and then use those 2 for PCT, JFL.
Clomid and tamox are harsh compounds for the minimal benefit you can get from them, you are better off just cycling and doing PCT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and WadlowMaxxing
I bought clomid and tamox due to recommendations on this forum to increase my T without injecting T, and this pushed me to just buy a vial of T and do the real thing, and then use those 2 for PCT, JFL.
Clomid and tamox are harsh compounds for the minimal benefit you can get from them, you are better off just cycling and doing PCT.
How did you find them harsh? I’m on both at the moment for HPTA restoration and other than making my balls bigger, I haven’t had any sides

Your eyes will be more wide horizontally

It will increase your T activity slightly but it will also cause joint pain and fuck your emotions, I don't think it is worth it

Your balls will blast

How did you find them harsh? I’m on both at the moment for HPTA restoration and other than making my balls bigger, I haven’t had any sides
I didn't find them harsh since i didn't use them, but they are harsh compounds by doctors opinions. For a PCT they are justified, but for just "increasing T" it wasn't worthed for me.