What happens if you spam topical minoxidil for beard gains?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I just bought one and I’m applying it twice a day like most people, but what happens if I just do it a lot more often? I’m only applying on my patchy areas like my moustache gap and beneath my soul patch.

You will get completely dry skin and under eye bags, fuck up your collagen, so you will look 10 years older, and results will take the same time as if you applied it normally

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You will get completely dry skin and under eye bags, fuck up your collagen, so you will look 10 years older, and results will take the same time as if you applied it normally
Low IQ question: why would I get eye bags if I only apply it on the aforementioned places?

Low IQ question: why would I get eye bags if I only apply it on the aforementioned places?
Not sure, it couses kind of swelling or puffiness in the face, so it probably gets there thru blood or something, so you will bloat a bit and probably under eyes is the strongest effect

• +1
Reactions: os_cria and noodlelover
Been applying it for like 2 years on the goatee area and my collagen looks fine tbh

Been applying it for like 2 years on the goatee area and my collagen looks fine tbh
Why not full face?

However you might have better skin, eating better or using moisturizer, in the end it's up to genes how fucked up you will be

Once it's in the blood stream it may travel a certain distance before latching onto the sides of the blood vessels. I have no proof, but it's why I only use it on my head now, and not my beard or eyebrows.

Why not full face?

However you might have better skin, eating better or using moisturizer, in the end it's up to genes how fucked up you will be
Cause i dont want a full beard lol i already get cucked from shaving everyday