Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lefty Rankin, LancasteR and 1 other person
:sleep:

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Do you think Hiroshima and Nagaski were hoaxes

• JFL
Do you think Hiroshima and Nagaski were hoaxes
Exaggerated, absolfuckinglutely, without a doubt. Without a doubt!

Let me drop barrels of explosives on you and you tell me later, "Do you think that was a hoax?"

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
Exaggerated, absolfuckinglutely, without a doubt. Without a doubt!

Let me drop barrels of explosives on you and you tell me later, "Do you think that was a hoax?"
Do you think they used normal bombs on those cities instead of nukes

• JFL
Do you think they used normal bombs on those cities instead of nukes
Hmm. Let's see. The Japs began rebuilding the very next day. What do you think, Eugene?

Nuke GIF

Oooooooo. Spooooky.

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
@Trilogy

Let no man, government, army, nothing frighten you. Allow no one that power. The only one that you should be worried about is the Almighty. Not even his angels, you should flinch to.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Trilogy
Take your meds

• JFL
Man whoever is behind this account he should be casting for the Joker or something

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Memaw's got the US govt paying her husband $4,090 a month in compensation for "PTSD" because he saw a Russian sub surface from the deck of his destroyer one time during the Cuban Missile Chrisis. No joke. I went along with them for the meeting with the psychologist. Most pathetic thing I ever saw.

• Woah
@Trilogy

Let no man, government, army, nothing frighten you. Allow no one that power. The only one that you should be worried about is the Almighty. Not even his angels, you should flinch to.
Can't help it though. Every time a man saw an angel in the Bible that wasn't in a dream the first the the angel said was, "Be not afraid."

I heard a pastor say that if anyone claims to have seen an angel ask if they were afraid. If they say "no" then inform them that they haven't seen an angel.

Memaw's got the US govt paying her husband $4,090 a month in compensation for "PTSD" because he saw a Russian sub surface from the deck of his destroyer one time during the Cuban Missile Chrisis. No joke. I went along with them for the meeting with the psychologist. Most pathetic thing I ever saw.
Brutal. So he has flashbacks of peeking over the deck and seeing a hatch open to a sub and a Russian climbing up and then waving at him? Perhaps, he spoke broken English and said, "Your government's a bunch of liars. We all friends. Are you enjoying show, comrade?" And because of that, he's traumatized?

Perhaps some folks would get PTSD if they ever discovered how much shit we're full of. Ouch.