what hardmaxx procedures should i get? (i got LL surgery and now im 6"0, 183 cm)

bercks

bercks

Iron
I know, firstly i will do rhinoplasty soon.
IMG 20230304 163601 467
IMG 20230221 081302 884

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Outerz14
Try bonesmashing first

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, Ihateskob, counterintuitive and 2 others
Try bonesmashing first
bonesmash is a joke, u cant change bone without surgeries or taking special suplements, like hormones. And even after that its not guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 89769
before i answer, how tall were you before LL?

before i answer, how tall were you before LL?
i was 5"8 i think. It was 3 years ago. Process finished 2 years ago. Overall a year of suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
low MTN

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, say∅ and greycel
does fillers work for a year at least? (on chin, jaw, cheekbones) or its completely useless.
fillers are great but the way i see it the amount you would spend once every 8-12 months would add up to be a larger sum than surgery
so maybe fillers for specific regions that would be very expensive through surgery like gonions but then commit to a cheaper surgeyr like chin augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and bercks
i was 5"8 i think. It was 3 years ago. Process finished 2 years ago. Overall a year of suffering.
Cost? Any side effects? Reactions from people around you?

• +1
Cost? Any side effects? Reactions from people around you?
girls started to like me more. I did it in Russia, before war. Professor was from azerbaijan. It cost me around 5k euros. But it was more modern version of soviet "ilizarov" method. Its painful, long process which can ruin ur knees after increasing lenght of leg. And it was lower part of leg, not limbs. Girls 99% of time like tall boys.

• +1
Reactions: say∅, Outerz14, Deleted member 74074 and 1 other person
girls started to like me more. I did it in Russia, before war. Professor was from azerbaijan. It cost me around 5k euros. But it was more modern version of soviet "ilizarov" method. Its painful, long process which can ruin ur knees after increasing lenght of leg. And it was lower part of leg, not limbs. Girls 99% of time like tall boys.
5K euros sound cheap asf people be spending 100k, can you name the clinics?

• +1
5K euros sound cheap asf people be spending 100k, can you name the clinics?
it was 3 years ago in Moscow. I dont remember. People in USA overpay. U can still get cheaper LL surgery in Turkey for example.

• +1
@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and NZb6Air
6ft after LL brutal😂

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Ihateskob
Красава, бро, хорош что пережил это дерьмо, надеюсь всё и дальше будет ок

• +1
You here not from a good life man
believe it or not i joined because of boredom, i dont struggle with low tier foids but i wanted to better myself so i can be with a good looking girl not ltbs

• +1
bonesmash is a joke, u cant change bone without surgeries or taking special suplements, like hormones. And even after that its not guaranteed.
of course it is. right?
i tried it ones and it never worked, why would I put my energy for that when I can spend money on surgery's🤑🤪:soy:

Attachments

• james-sapphire-curlyheadjames.gif
    james-sapphire-curlyheadjames.gif
    253.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
What's the surgeon if it's for 5k bet bro :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
believe it or not i joined because of boredom, i dont struggle with low tier foids but i wanted to better myself so i can be with a good looking girl not ltbs
Endless list of excuses

yes, but ,my post was not about LL. i Asked 1 question and everyone talks about only LL surgery. It was 4 years ago, i dont remember
well, first of all rhino, get better hair, and show me another angle that shows ur jaw, buy overall ur not bad looking