What hardmaxxes could ascend me to HTN or low CL?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
IMG 3323
IMG 4955

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and PlayersGetPlayed
bhleroplasty or canthopexy maybe

or fat grafts under eyes

or fillers for more structure

but also Im stupid dont take everything i say as law

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and NVM_Ignacio
What would you rate me rn and how better can I get?
like a HTN i guess because you have good coloring and skin + decent facial features. I definitely wish I had your coloring

i guess you could improve to chadlite or maybe chad if you get more defined structure in your face (with either fillers or if you are desperate, implants). Your front profile looks somewhat oblong (maybe due to lens distortion though, idk) and asymetrical, but you mog me tbh.

also i am low IQ when it comes to all the ins and outs of surgery so definitely ask other people before doing anything expensive

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
No selfies for an accurate rating. Your jaw looks fairly good but people will call it out, since it looks somewhat narrow because of lens distortion.

You look young and possess some good dimorphism already. But as for most of us brown eyed and brown hair guys, we simply tend to look somewhat boring or blend, especially in pictures.
Also it’s likely an unflattering angle but your eye area lacks compactness and contrast.
Eyebrows look broad but also blend (though this lightning contributes to this).
Undereye area is weak- maybe some mid-face recession? In that case fuller, implant or upper jaw surgery are your options or some kind of combination.

No selfies for an accurate rating. Your jaw looks fairly good but people will call it out, since it looks somewhat narrow because of lens distortion.

You look young and possess some good dimorphism already. But as for most of us brown eyed and brown hair guys, we simply tend to look somewhat boring or blend, especially in pictures.
Also it’s likely an unflattering angle but your eye area lacks compactness and contrast.
Eyebrows look broad but also blend (though this lightning contributes to this).
Undereye area is weak- maybe some mid-face recession? In that case fuller, implant or upper jaw surgery are your options or some kind of combination.
I know, I just chose my best pics:lul::lul:

thanks for giving your thoughts

also another question, when you said that ppl with brown hair and brown eyes are boring cant you just change the color of you hair by dying it a little bit atleast? That would make you look maybe a bit blonde, maybe could save us

also another question, when you said that ppl with brown hair and brown eyes are boring cant you just change the color of you hair by dying it a little bit atleast? That would make you look maybe a bit blonde, maybe could save us
Get colored contacts too maybe

• +1
like a HTN i guess because you have good coloring and skin + decent facial features. I definitely wish I had your coloring

i guess you could improve to chadlite or maybe chad if you get more defined structure in your face (with either fillers or if you are desperate, implants). Your front profile looks somewhat oblong (maybe due to lens distortion though, idk) and asymetrical, but you mog me tbh.

also i am low IQ when it comes to all the ins and outs of surgery so definitely ask other people before doing anything expensive
Thanks but you are overrating my looks and potential fs

And idk about my coloring or my pheno but Its kinda similar to Chicos one (not saying I look like him) but Im also white, brown eyes, brown hair and similar bone mass size (Im not saying Im comparable to him)

Maybe it creates a more unique look yeah but honestly eye colouring is a bit overrated in dating environments. It may look blend in photos but in motion and ideal lightning conditions it still looks fine and vibrant.
Women still love brown eyes on the right person, even if it doesn’t really look striking in pictures.
It is understandable, since from an evolutionary standpoint brown eyes are at no disadvantage.

Conclusively, no I wouldn’t change your hair Color. Women definitely prefer darker hair and the contrast benefit doesn’t really matter for real life attractiveness.

• +1
Good starting point. Your eyes seem to have mild discolouration so I can maybe recommend laser depigmentation treatment to help get rid of any darker hyperpigmentation around the eye. Your tear troughs are a bit noticeable but I don't think they failo you too much as the rest of your eyes look rather well developed. Maybe try some normie copes like icing or volufiline and if you really want to consider something like fatgrafting or infra orbital implants when you get older.

• +1
Maybe it creates a more unique look yeah but honestly eye colouring is a bit overrated in dating environments. It may look blend in photos but in motion and ideal lightning conditions it still looks fine and vibrant.
Women still love brown eyes on the right person, even if it doesn’t really look striking in pictures.
It is understandable, since from an evolutionary standpoint brown eyes are at no disadvantage.

Conclusively, no I wouldn’t change your hair Color. Women definitely prefer darker hair and the contrast benefit doesn’t really matter for real life attractiveness.
then Im good with my coloring and pheno?

Good starting point. Your eyes seem to have mild discolouration so I can maybe recommend laser depigmentation treatment to help get rid of any darker hyperpigmentation around the eye. Your tear troughs are a bit noticeable but I don't think they failo you too much as the rest of your eyes look rather well developed. Maybe try some normie copes like icing or volufiline and if you really want to consider something like fatgrafting or infra orbital implants when you get older.
thanks bro, appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
As I said it’s hard since your picture is distorted and taken from below.
But it’s definitely not perfect. Main problems seems to be the undereye area
yeah a lot of ppl mentioned it to me, I think thats the first thing I would try to get better and a canthoplasty or smth like that

try the spoon method for your eyes and maybe even ear piercings if you want to have a younger appeal because you look young which is good because your face will naturally get more masculine as you age depending on how your dads genetics are

• +1
try the spoon method for your eyes and maybe even ear piercings if you want to have a younger appeal because you look young which is good because your face will naturally get more masculine as you age depending on how your dads genetics are
whats the spoon method?

Yeah I look young bc Im 16yo and I think my dad genetics are pretty masculine, he has a nice browridge and and a decent jawline but I think I look a lot like my mom so idk if that will help me in some way

• +1
Reactions: gms1337
whats the spoon method?

Yeah I look young bc Im 16yo and I think my dad genetics are pretty masculine, he has a nice browridge and and a decent jawline but I think I look a lot like my mom so idk if that will help me in some way
Try to stay natural your test is probably high and if you play it smart at your age you can softmax and live a perfect life pretty easily with no surgery the spoon method is just leaving a spoon or 2 spoons in a freezer then rubbing the underside of the spoon on your eyes to debloat try using a moisturizer with b vitamins and a light amount of sunscreen before the lotion when going outside thats spf 50 or has zinc in it la roche posay is always good research which one would match your skin based on how oily your face is I use babyganics (use the Yuka app for skincare products) spf 50 mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and its very good for if you want to run outside because it doesnt rub off with sweat as long as you only tap your face gently to get rid of the sweat dont use to much product on your face tho more is less make sure you clean your hands before applying the sunscreen and only apply it after showering or using a gentle skin cleanser and stay consistent with your skin care dont miss a single day your bodies a temple

• +1
whats the spoon method?

Everytime you get you physical ask your mom to get your blood work done idk what you be eating and be wise dont make a possible life altering decision because of some dudes on this website it happens a lot if anything write it down read it out loud if it sounds dumb it probably isnt a good idea for your jaw just consciously chew food feel your muscles crushing the food breaking it down in your mouth you can get gut problems from not chewing your food correctly just chew hard dont overtrain or strain your jaw to much if you arent used to it

• +1
Try to stay natural your test is probably high and if you play it smart at your age you can softmax and live a perfect life pretty easily with no surgery the spoon method is just leaving a spoon or 2 spoons in a freezer then rubbing the underside of the spoon on your eyes to debloat try using a moisturizer with b vitamins and a light amount of sunscreen before the lotion when going outside thats spf 50 or has zinc in it la roche posay is always good research which one would match your skin based on how oily your face is I use babyganics (use the Yuka app for skincare products) spf 50 mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and its very good for if you want to run outside because it doesnt rub off with sweat as long as you only tap your face gently to get rid of the sweat dont use to much product on your face tho more is less make sure you clean your hands before applying the sunscreen and only apply it after showering or using a gentle skin cleanser and stay consistent with your skin care dont miss a single day your bodies a temple
Yeah I think my test is pretty high for my age and comparing it to most of my friends or classmates

And the spoon method I should do it once a day? And can I do it any hour of the day?

• +1
Everytime you get you physical ask your mom to get your blood work done idk what you be eating and be wise dont make a possible life altering decision because of some dudes on this website it happens a lot if anything write it down read it out loud if it sounds dumb it probably isnt a good idea for your jaw just consciously chew food feel your muscles crushing the food breaking it down in your mouth you can get gut problems from not chewing your food correctly just chew hard dont overtrain or strain your jaw to much if you arent used to it
thanks for the advice, Im already doing that while chewing, im trying to do it on my weak side (the left one) and I eat a lot of meat, eggs, greek yogurt, whey protein, bananas, avocados and honey, thats what most of my diet consists of (As you can see a lot of protein and potassium intake)

Right now Im cutting tho, so Im just getting leaner and even less debloated everyday

• +1
Yeah I think my test is pretty high for my age and comparing it to most of my friends or classmates

And the spoon method I should do it once a day? And can I do it any hour of the day?
Do it every time you wake up or just dip your whole Face in ice water and rub some ice on your eye bags gently pulling the skin outwards at first it may have temporary effects but just be consistent do it at night if you want to before you apply your night time routine and use vitamin c serum (good for getting rid of dark spots caused by acne do your research before buying shit) or anything to keep your eyes hydrated that wont permeate the skin that much or cause the skin to get thinner you can try volufuline(expensive) if nothing changes after a month or two dont put to much products on your face tho sometimes they may not work if your using 5 products on the same area but some people find eye bags attractive depends on the girl better to get rid of them tho by just sleeping 8-9 hours minimum every day

• +1
Also try massaging your lymphatic nodes every day mostly around your neck and hips stretch every day so you have no problems with blood flow always start light when doing things for the first time you got it proud of you

• +1
Do it every time you wake up or just dip your whole Face in ice water and rub some ice on your eye bags gently pulling the skin outwards at first it may have temporary effects but just be consistent do it at night if you want to before you apply your night time routine and use vitamin c serum (good for getting rid of dark spots caused by acne do your research before buying shit) or anything to keep your eyes hydrated that wont permeate the skin that much or cause the skin to get thinner you can try volufuline(expensive) if nothing changes after a month or two dont put to much products on your face tho sometimes they may not work if your using 5 products on the same area but some people find eye bags attractive depends on the girl better to get rid of them tho by just sleeping 8-9 hours minimum every day
Okay Ill try the vitamin C serum, some moiturizer and icing my face every morning and specially under my eyebags with the ice and at night Ill try to do the spoon method

If I doesnt see any changes Ill try volufiline (hard to find where I live) if I can

And sleeping 8-9 hours everyday for me its really hard becuase of my training schedules. Tuesdays and wednesdays I can barely sleep 6 hours, the rest of them I sleep 8 hours and in the weekends I sleep like 9-10. Ill also try doing more cardio to debloat more my face

Do you think thats enough or am I missing something?

• +1
Also try massaging your lymphatic nodes every day mostly around your neck and hips stretch every day so you have no problems with blood flow always start light when doing things for the first time you got it proud of you
I dont think that will work these days for me bc I have like 18% bf and I think those massages start working when you are below 15% but I still could try them tbh

Thanks bro, you are goated

• +1
Okay Ill try the vitamin C serum, some moiturizer and icing my face every morning and specially under my eyebags with the ice and at night Ill try to do the spoon method

If I doesnt see any changes Ill try volufiline (hard to find where I live) if I can

And sleeping 8-9 hours everyday for me its really hard becuase of my training schedules. Tuesdays and wednesdays I can barely sleep 6 hours, the rest of them I sleep 8 hours and in the weekends I sleep like 9-10. Ill also try doing more cardio to debloat more my face

Do you think thats enough or am I missing something?
Thats good dont do a crazy amount of cardio if anything try to get your cardio from walking outside, riding a bicycle, or running up and down stairs your young try doing things that will help your balance and hand eye coordination constantly it will be useful in the long run
Also dont be afraid of stretching and stuff cause people think its gay they are dumb but improving your cardiovascular system will help you in every aspect of life always focus on your breathing (your brain will love getting fresh air) until it becomes a habit and your all set for life gl bro you gon be a winner if you keep it up

• +1
Thats good dont do a crazy amount of cardio if anything try to get your cardio from walking outside, riding a bicycle, or running up and down stairs your young try doing things that will help your balance and hand eye coordination constantly it will be useful in the long run
Also dont be afraid of stretching and stuff cause people think its gay they are dumb but improving your cardiovascular system will help you in every aspect of life always focus on your breathing (your brain will love getting fresh air) until it becomes a habit and your all set for life gl bro you gon be a winner if you keep it up
thanks bro, Im following your advice

• +1