What has more evidence, mewing or flat earth?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Both seem like huge theories to me that some will abide by and some will call stupid as fuck. There does seem to be arguments too. However there isn't a consensus and I doubt one will ever be reached.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, stuckneworleans and Barbarossa_
Mewing is ofc legit, just the expectations are blown out of proportion by bluepilled youtubers etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans, john2 and 13 others
What?

there’s a scientific consensus for flat earth being false

Mewing is legit but won’t transform you into Jordan Barrett if you’re 18 and recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2733, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
Both are fake and gay. You cannot chew your tongue or whatever the fuck for 6 months and then magically become a slayer. Flat Earth is boomer entertainment and conspiracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
What?

there’s a scientific consensus for flat earth being false

Mewing is legit but won’t transform you into Jordan Barrett if you’re 18 and recessed

well the "scientific consensus" is by a select group of scientists, not everyone on earth. The flat earthers will claim some conspiarcy, which I'm not gonna get into detail.

Just understand that the term I used was "consensus", not "scientific consensus", there is a difference.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
well the "scientific consensus" is by a select group of scientists, not everyone on earth. The flat earthers will claim some conspiarcy, which I'm not gonna get into detail.

Just understand that the term I used was "consensus", not "scientific consensus", there is a difference.
There can’t be consensus for any subject because most people are uninformed and retarded. Something like 13% of Americans thought that chocolate milk came from brown cows.

consensus among everyone means jack shit. Consensus among those who actually study what they talk about is what matters. For that, a consensus has been reached.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2733, thickdickdaddy27 and 7 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Aha well met my fellow richard and mortimer enthusiast

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Aha well met my fellow richard and mortimer enthusiast
20200129 150947

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Both are fake and gay. You cannot chew your tongue or whatever the fuck for 6 months and then magically become a slayer. Flat Earth is boomer entertainment and conspiracy.
nice black and white thinking bro, flat earth is fake and gay but mewing isnt, mike mew jawline mogs like everyone here and he been doing it since a kid, if you are post puberty of course you wont see results so fast but I dont see a reason not to try, its absolutely free

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
There can’t be consensus for any subject because most people are uninformed and retarded. Something like 13% of Americans thought that chocolate milk came from brown cows.

consensus among everyone means jack shit. Consensus among those who actually study what they talk about is what matters. For that, a consensus has been reached.

Flat Earthers actually do study it, at least the ones who go to those conventions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Flat Earthers actually do study it, at least the ones who go to those conventions
what are they studying? Especially when most scientists come to the conclusion of them being full of shit.

I will rape your mother if you tell me mewing is cope in developmental years one more time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 4464
what are they studying? Especially when most scientists come to the conclusion of them being full of shit.

I don't go to those conventions bro. And nice job saying "most scientists", meaning there are some who argue for flat earth

That's it I'm raping your mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
I don't go to those conventions bro. And nice job saying "most scientists", meaning there are some who argue for flat earth
Sure, a small tiny portion of scientists argue for flat earth. Meanwhile the vast majority say flat earth isn’t true. There’s general agreement among scientists about the earth not being flat.

Sure, a small tiny portion of scientists argue for flat earth. Meanwhile the vast majority say flat earth isn’t true. There’s general agreement among scientists about the earth not being flat.

Agreed.

Faggg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4563, Gazzamogga and 2 others

burger IQ

• JFL
  • JFL
americans are so retarded, at least from what i hear/see. How can 13% of them think chocolate milk come from brown cows!
Broken educated system in a lot of areas. Some areas of the US have the same quality of education as countries in Latin America

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Broken educated system in a lot of areas. Some areas of the US have the same quality of education as countries in Latin America
if that’s true then the so called “dumb ethnics” have lower IQ due to environment.

• +1
if that’s true then the so called “dumb ethnics” have lower IQ due to environment.
IQ is mostly environmental. Whites in poor rural areas of southern / Midwest states have an Iq of 90-95 I think. That’s nearly in the same range as countries like Mexico (which are ethnic)

• +1
IQ is mostly environmental. Whites in poor rural areas of southern / Midwest states have an Iq of 90-95 I think. That’s nearly in the same range as countries like Mexico (which are ethnic)
yeah not all south americans are ethnic though, as is the case with every country who border western/european countries.

i think i got cucked by environment. Smoked weed, mental health and over stimulation from video games left me unable to concentrate

• So Sad
yeah not all south americans are ethnic though, as is the case with every country who border western/european countries.

i think i got cucked by environment. Smoked weed, mental health and over stimulation from video games left me unable to concentrate

yeah same I got lots of mental health issues myself

• +1
What are you on about? Old studied have found IQ is 60-70% hereditary; while new studies with better methods have found that IQ is 70-80% hereditary. Most people way underestimate genetics, and way overestimate their control of their lives.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Mewing could have certain benefits but u ain't becoming chad nigga.