What has this rtt influencer done to his jaw?? Fillers or implants?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
It looks gigantic and extreme

CCE5AF3A F5FF 4B44 96F0 21D78F1EC49E

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, germanlooks, Mewton and 6 others
I think he might inject steroids into his jaw
Grath

either way it looks way too big, uncanny as fuck, looks like quagmire.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 17829, Mewton and 2 others
can mse save this?

His jaw looks like absolute shit

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Schönling, germanlooks and 3 others
b-but bigger jaw, bigger PSL:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, fuckedupmanlet, Mewton and 6 others
Looks bad. Insane jawline angle implants maybe 📐?

Its better than having no jaw that doesnt look aesthetic

Its better than having no jaw that doesnt look aesthetic
And i bet he has zero problems getting laif whenever he wants to. His comment section is full of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
Why is everyone in Marbella 😭

Bump this.

Btw I seriously think it’s only roids + masseter exercises

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 2d v2, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Masseter hypertrophy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834 and CursedOne
you are delusional if you think “masseter hypertrophy” makes someone look like that. dude is a cartoonish deformed blockhead
Why am I delusional ? It's definitely not the actual bone width , so it has to be mostly masseter hypertrophy + fillers perhaps

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
its gotta be filler or implant, there’s no way it’s natural, that’s all i’m saying lol
There's also some other Italian model that has overdone it , it's definitely a combination of huger matters + the fillers :y'all:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and highT
Masseter hypertrophy
No, it is not.

If you take a look at his jaw, it starts this outward "growth" right near his chin. If it were MH, then he would have a huge bulk at the back of his jaw ONLY,

AND

The cheek above the jawline at the back would be FULL. And his is GAUNT.

This is 100% implants, osteotomy, fillers... or cancer... :feelswhy:

There's also some other Italian model that has overdone it , it's definitely a combination of huger matters + the fillers :y'all:
The Italian model also has implants or filler.

You can’t build that much mass in your masseters that they extend so much further than your zygos

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
you are delusional if you think “masseter hypertrophy” makes someone look like that. dude is a cartoonish deformed blockhead
ive made my jaw absolutely fucking insane by injecting steroids into the muscle, it wears off after a while but roids+insane jaw excersizes legit make the jaw look fucking gigantic and turn your head into a triangle

• +1
Reactions: highT
ive made my jaw absolutely fucking insane by injecting steroids into the muscle, it wears off after a while but roids+insane jaw excersizes legit make the jaw look fucking gigantic and turn your head into a triangle
injecting steroids into the jaw muscle?? lmao that’s incredible, I’ve never heard of such a thing. could you PM me pics? I’m super curious tbh ngl

Pm pics

it looked exactly like this. If I kept injecting It probably permanently would have ended up looking like this, but i injected trenbolone into the masseter muscles, and eventually it made muscle angles that looked like this. Not the eyes or face, just the jaw angle alone.
gettyimages-50822842.jpg

whats weird is sometimes his jaw would swell down a lot, like the muscles looked way smaller. I almost think he does some type of makeshift fillers with steroid injections. Its not unheard of.
a860f322574b23445cbeb01e1b411005.jpg

Fillers for sure

Nobody would make jaw implants like that

Just look through his instagram history, if his jaw always looks like that then its implants. If sometimes it looks more deformed and other times more normal then it's fillers.