What height can I reach naturally

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Hello,

I'm 17 now and 18 in a month but I still look like a 14 yo child. I'm 6'0 now but I was wondering if theres any hope for me reaching 6'3-6'5 without using HGH. I haven't had a growth spurt yet like most get in puberty. I kept growing at the same speed kinda. My dad is 6'3 and my mom 5'2. I was also wondering if I should actually see a doctor because I look this young. I got facial and body hair already but had that since kinda young age and its really blond mostly. Also my voice is not really low like the average 17-18 year old. Thanks already.

Late puberty. I don't even know why you're asking the question when you know the answer.

Also, no one can predict growth... Late bloomers are often taller.

It's hard to say.I'd say expect no more than 1-2 inches at your age.I could be wrong though.

Are you overweight? Dropping weight/building muscle will make you look older, start doing some sports if you aren’t already

I'm actually kinda underweight I also started going to gym.

Depends on when your puberty started. My height growth was over at around 15-16. My puberty started at 11.

You shouldn't expect more than 1 inch though. The taller you are the more height gain you can expect at a later age.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt