What height do y’all claim?

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
I am like 5’9.6 or 5’9.7 right before I go to bed. Since you lose around half an inch when you sleep I am probably a little above 5’10 when I wake up. In the middle of the day I’m probably like 5’10. This is all barefoot by the way. I wear air forces normally which add like 1.2 inches to your height but when I wear normal shoes they add like half that. I normally just say I’m 5’10 or 5’11 to people. People lie so hard about their heights at my school. People like 2 inches shorter than me will say they are 5’11. Also do celebrities normally lie about their height. Like for example Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt. Like is that their height with shoes on or is it real or just a complete lie. Also do socks add any height when getting measured.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I am like 5’9.6 or 5’9.7 right before I go to bed. Since you lose around half an inch when you sleep I am probably a little above 5’10 when I wake up. In the middle of the day I’m probably like 5’10. This is all barefoot by the way. I wear air forces normally which add like 1.2 inches to your height but when I wear normal shoes they add like half that. I normally just say I’m 5’10 or 5’11 to people. People lie so hard about their heights at my school. People like 2 inches shorter than me will say they are 5’11. Also do celebrities normally lie about their height. Like for example Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt. Like is that their height with shoes on or is it real or just a complete lie. Also do socks add any height when getting measured.
dooooooooooont care did not read

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ludwig and watah
I claim to be 6'3 irl I'm 6'2, but I wear lifts that make me 6'5, so I just say 6'3 to be on the safe side.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Costcosuperstore
internet tend to inflate famous heights in general, idk why tho. Im 6’1 but when a girl asks me I say 6’2 bc I have shoes on even if I didnt got them she still wouldnt realize. Im planning on buying shoe lifts so I can claim 6’3 (ideal height)

7ft 5 girls always ask to suck my dick after i tell them that