What height do you consider average, tall and too tall for girls assuming you live in tallest countries?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
For guys its set 6'3+ as tall and 6'5 is starting to be very tall. What about girls

I like my bitches short so like 5'3 average 5'6 tall 6' foot is too tall

I wish i was 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
im a 6'1 manlet and it is not a enough. ngl tbh i feel so short.
this is somewhat true. tbh ngl i have noticed that when i walk past people they seem as tall if not taller than me.
i felt my friend was taller than me. however, when i saw a picture with me in it and i was actually taller than him so maybe i am not that short. i dont know. notwithstanding this, i would still like to be a 7'0 space marine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and prgfromnl
this is somewhat true. tbh ngl i have noticed that when i walk past people they seem as tall if not taller than me.
i felt my friend was taller than me. however, when i saw a picture with me in it and i was actually taller than him so maybe i am not that short. i dont know. notwithstanding this, i would still like to be a 7'0 space marine
Ever tried wearing heightfrauding shoes or lifts? you could pass as 6'3".

Ever tried wearing heightfrauding shoes or lifts? you could pass as 6'3".
have you actually worn shoe lifts? are they noticeable? i always thought they were a meme

I dont care but belos 5'2 it feels like a toy Im playing with and not my partner if u know what i mean

5 foot 3-6 = average 5 foot 7-9 = above average 5 foot 10-6foot = tall.

6 foot 1+ = too tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and TsarTsar444
your probably just feel like everyone is the same height or taller than you as you as your eye level is lower than your actual height, theres roughly 2-3 inches above your eye level

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is for India tho right?
nah I l dont live in India.

altought I think 5 foot 5-8 might be average.

ive also seen 4 foot 2 dwarf women

Then 6'1 is not too tall, it's manlet tier tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

5’5-8 is not average lol. I’m 5’9 at a push, and every girl in my classes are shorter than me and there’s like 2 who are my height. Of course there’s girls in the school. who are taller than me, but it’s unfair to include them due to small sample size as I see the same people everyday.
what are you fucking 6 foot 6?
he’s 6’1 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
5’5-8 is not average lol. I’m 5’9 at a push, and every girl in my classes are shorter than me and there’s like 2 who are my height. Of course there’s girls in the school. who are taller than me, but it’s unfair to include them due to small sample size as I see the same people everyday.

he’s 6’1 jfl
its not that rare. 5 foot 5 is pretty close the height of many girls i see

I like 5ft9-5ft11 girls :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
imo 5ft 6 and below is manlet tier
5ft 7-5ft 8 is just short but not abnormally short
5ft 9- 5ft 10 average but still kinda short compared to alot of people
5ft 11- 6ft tall but nothing impressive
6ft 1- 6ft 3 tall to the point it stands out
6ft 4-6 ft 8 is really tall
above 6ft 8 is too tall

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and MrGlutton
5'11+ any height this, or above is good/great

5'10 is ok

yea . it is. i checked
Yeah makes sense. Sometimes I get height matched or height mogged by a girl and i’m like wtf? I couldn’t imagine how often it happens to a guy who’s like 5’5. It seems as if I get height matched everyday, but then again when Injudge it the ground is not even and they may be wearing air forces and i’m in my school shoes

Yeah makes sense. Sometimes I get height matched or height mogged by a girl and i’m like wtf? I couldn’t imagine how often it happens to a guy who’s like 5’5. It seems as if I get height matched everyday, but then again when Injudge it the ground is not even and they may be wearing air forces and i’m in my school shoes
the teen girls tend to be a bit taller.

tbh. I saw a bunch of 5 foot 11 teen girls back when I was 5 foot 11 and I was like WTF
with does*
shoes*

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
the teen girls tend to be a bit taller.

tbh. I saw a bunch of 5 foot 11 teen girls back when I was 5 foot 11 and I was like WTF
with does*
yeah i still refuse to believe the height for an average teenage girl is above 5’5 though.

yeah i still refuse to believe the height for an average teenage girl is above 5’5 though.
it probably isnt . altought some niggas are weird and be like "where my 6 foot 5 mommy gf" jfl at some fags

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
it probably isnt . altought some niggas are weird and be like "where my 6 foot 5 mommy gf" jfl at some fags
I dislike tall girls, it’s a masculine trait tbh. That being said I do find girls my height (5’9) attractive but I prefer smaller girls lol

I dislike tall girls, it’s a masculine trait tbh. That being said I do find girls my height (5’9) attractive but I prefer smaller girls lol
yea tbh. most of them look like gutter shit too.

funny thing is that some cunt are actually scared their sons gonna be a manlet if they marry a woman who isnt 5 foot 10

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
yea tbh. most of them look like gutter shit too.

funny thing is that some cunt are actually scared their sons gonna be a manlet if they marry a woman who isnt 5 foot 10
Well tbh every guy I know who has a tall mother is average or above average, even if the father is short.
A ricecel friend of mine is 5'11"-6' with a 5'6"-7" mom and a 5'8" dad.

imo 5ft 6 and below is manlet tier
5ft 7-5ft 8 is just short but not abnormally short
5ft 9- 5ft 10 average but still kinda short compared to alot of people
5ft 11- 6ft tall but nothing impressive
6ft 1- 6ft 3 tall to the point it stands out
6ft 4-6 ft 8 is really tall
above 6ft 8 is too tall
Im talking for girls. What is tallest countries(global) "tall" for girls? What is too tall?
5'11+ any height this, or above is good/great

5'10 is ok
5'11+ is what u consider universal tall for girl?

For ppl who think tall girl are disgusting.
Tall is attractive for both gender with approriate facial feature and frame. Girls cant be v wide or robust, that is disgusting. Stop coping.

Last edited:
Im talking for girls. What is tallest countries(global) "tall" for girls? What is too tall?

5'11+ is what u consider universal tall for girl?

For ppl who think tall girl are disgusting.
Tall is attractive for both gender with approriate facial feature and frame. Girls cant be v wide or robust, that is disgusting. Stop coping.
Ahh for girls, sorry I misread
5ft and below is womanlet tier but could still get a guy if good looking
5ft 1- 5ft 3 short
5ft 4- 5ft 7 average (or at least where I live that's average)
5ft 8- 5ft 10 tall but not to tall.
5ft 11 and above too tall though this is based on my opinion and I'm a manlet who doesn't want to date a girl taller than me

Ahh for girls, sorry I misread
5ft and below is womanlet tier but could still get a guy if good looking
5ft 1- 5ft 3 short
5ft 4- 5ft 7 average (or at least where I live that's average)
5ft 8- 5ft 10 tall but not to tall.
5ft 11 and above too tall though this is based on my opinion and I'm a manlet who doesn't want to date a girl taller than me
If you were tall what would be your ideal female height

If you were tall what would be your ideal female height
if i was like 6ft 1 the ideal height for me would be around the 5ft 8- 5ft 11 range

Average 6ft
Tall 6ft4
Very tall 6ft7

I would love a 5'8-6'0 gf. Hardly meet any women taller than 6'0 even in the netherlands. It's extremely rare.

Tall girls are so sexy