Votes: 28 23.9%
  • 6'2 and above

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • 6'3 and above

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • 6'4+

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters
Depends on the country, but to be considered tall anywhere in the world, I would say 6'2 and above

Except maybe Netherlands and Latvia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 5.5psl, sportsmogger and 5 others
Depends on the country. In places like the US and UK (probably most places outside of Scandinavia and the Netherlands actually) 6'0 is still solid and 6'1 is noticeably tall. Hell even 5'11 might be decent. But taking into account the globalized sexual market, the standards created by social media, the tallest countries in the world etc., it starts at 6'2.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, lwlaiet060920, IndraBC and 3 others
Depends on the country, but to be considered tall anywhere in the world, I would say 6'2 and above

Except maybe Netherlands and Latvia
I live in the netherlands and I can tell you that 6'2 is even pretty tall here.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Meister!
6' is average. tall starts at 6'3. anything under is midget. water🌊🌊🌊

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, blmratiopiggypoop and datboijj
I live in the netherlands and I can tell you that 6'2 is even pretty tall here.
average Dutch zoomer height is 6'0 and in the US it's 5'10 so it makes sense, 6'2 there is like 6'0 in the US. Not exactly mogger but decently above average.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
6’1 3/4, 187 cm

6'1 and above, people 5'10 and 5'11 larp being 6 foot all the time so it seems shorter now

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
6'1 and above, people 5'10 and 5'11 larp being 6 foot all the time so it seems shorter now
don't go outside in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
I literally know 5'10 guys that said they were 6 foot. In real life 6 foot will seem tall, but its thrown around so much it seems less now. I'm also from an ethnic group where 5'10- 5'11 is average

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Kamui
I literally know 5'10 guys that said they were 6 foot. In real life 6 foot will seem tall, but its thrown around so much it seems less now. I'm also from an ethnic group where 5'10- 5'11 is average
3 years tho

come on dude we have the data, 6'1 is inches above average even in Scandinavia. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is 6'1.5 and considered tall in Denmark.

Edit: what retard? What do you disagree with?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Anything above 6”3 is tall tall imo

190 cm is considered tall where i live. That would be 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Mosh12

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
starting 6'3 in Finland because it changes 18x to 19x cm. Kinda hard to not think of that as the start of tall

• +1
Reactions: Roge and kanderior
3 inches or 1 standard deviation above the average so in usa and most of west its 6’1+ in those tallfag north europe it’s 6’3+

Please god let me hit 6'1 before my plates close 🙏 Amen

• +1
Reactions: goo25
you start to stand out as reasonably tall at 6'2 in US

only 5'8 copers say 6'0 is tall enough

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
starting 6'3 in Finland because it changes 18x to 19x cm. Kinda hard to not think of that as the start of tall
Yeah people underestimate the importance of what the number looks like between metric and imperial. I.e. most European women pre-black pill era would say 180 cm as the minimum for acceptable heights cause of that 18x part. In the US that doesn't sound good cause it's 5'11 so you get the 6 foot cutoff. Same way Americans will say 7 feet when giving an example of a gigantic height, whereas Europeans will say 200 cm (6'7) cause 213 cm (7'0) sounds random af. 6'3 might not sound that significant in imperial as a number but in metric that 19 part gives you a big halo. Europeans also like heights in 5s, ie 180, 185, 190, 195 etc. and men will usually round their height to the next 0 or 5.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura and klamus
legit 6'1 is tall. the problem is people who say they are 6'1 arent even 6', more like 5'11.5 and so on, i larp 6'3 when being 6'1 solely due to that

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Tall enough for what?
to stand out amongst other men and intimidate them. I know most of foids are 5'9 at max, but if you're talking about overall competitiveness and mogging others then being 6'4+ is optimal, especially in the west

5'11 vs 6'4 vs 6'0

• Woah
Reactions: distance decay
Anything taller than me so 190+

to stand out amongst other men and intimidate them. I know most of foids are 5'9 at max, but if you're talking about overall competitiveness and mogging others then being 6'4+ is optimal, especially in the west

5'11 vs 6'4 vs 6'0

View attachment 2676009
Considering how rare 6'4 is in most of the world, if that's what it takes to make 6'0 look small it isn't too bad. Now a height that looks like this in comparison to a more common height is a different story.

Yeah people underestimate the importance of what the number looks like between metric and imperial. I.e. most European women pre-black pill era would say 180 cm as the minimum for acceptable heights cause of that 18x part. In the US that doesn't sound good cause it's 5'11 so you get the 6 foot cutoff. Same way Americans will say 7 feet when giving an example of a gigantic height, whereas Europeans will say 200 cm (6'7) cause 213 cm (7'0) sounds random af. 6'3 might not sound that significant in imperial as a number but in metric that 19 part gives you a big halo. Europeans also like heights in 5s, ie 180, 185, 190, 195 etc. and men will usually round their height to the next 0 or 5.
Yeah I agree. I would Also add that you only start standing Out at 195cm here.

Considering how rare 6'4 is in most of the world, if that's what it takes to make 6'0 look small it isn't too bad. Now a height that looks like this in comparison to a more common height is a different story.
anything below 5'10 in the west is hell

Yeah I agree. I would Also add that you only start standing Out at 195cm here.
Jfl relax dude average Finnish zoomer is 181 cm, 190 already looks solidly tall compared to that

5'11 barefoot at evening time +

Well, it's been proven that 5 ft 10/178cm is the average height for young white guys. To me, 6 ft 0 is defined as tallish, but not "tall". Tall begins around the 6 ft 1/185cm Mark.

+2 inches over country average

Jfl at the people saying 6+. Did they not get the memo or something