What helped you with hairloss?

Y

your moms dildo

Iron
Ive been losing hair since a decade ago but I always had dense hair regardless so i never really cared about it

Until now. I lost a lot of sleep in last few months. I don't think anything else changed in my lifestyle or diet.

And I started shedding a lot more hair. Also noticed bald spot above my central forehead. Hair density there is very low.

I'm trying to improve my sleep but how did you fix your hairloss?

Any vitamins, minerals, or other things that helped you? (dont mention it if it didnt help you!)

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
muh vitamins

just take fin

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and nigkook
muh vitamins

just take fin
fin is useless if his hairloss is actually caused by lack of minerals/vitamins

@op try b6, vit d and biotin

if ur hairline is receding u most likely need a 5ar inhibitor like fin or dut if u want to keep ur hair longterm

Why would i want to help someone called "your moms dildo"?

Min + fin topical spray

Finasteride 1mg once every day ( you'll have to get a prescription), minoxidil once every day (can order online), ketoconazole shampoo once every 3 days (can also order online). Finasteride is like 50 euros for 3 months, minoxidil 100 euros for a year supply, and ketoconazole is like 8 euros for a bottle.

make sure to at least use fin and min. combine all 3 of these for the best and fastest result. It costs money yes but you'll thank yourself later there is nothing more unattractive then a balding hairline and coping hairstyles.

Nothing cause i'm not balding :p

• WTF
Reactions: nigkook
Ive been losing hair since a decade ago but I always had dense hair regardless so i never really cared about it

Until now. I lost a lot of sleep in last few months. I don't think anything else changed in my lifestyle or diet.

And I started shedding a lot more hair. Also noticed bald spot above my central forehead. Hair density there is very low.

I'm trying to improve my sleep but how did you fix your hairloss?

Any vitamins, minerals, or other things that helped you? (dont mention it if it didnt help you!)
Minox with fin

fin is useless if his hairloss is actually caused by lack of minerals/vitamins

@op try b6, vit d and biotin

if ur hairline is receding u most likely need a 5ar inhibitor like fin or dut if u want to keep ur hair longterm
How does one know its by minerals vit d?

How does one know its by minerals vit d?
either get ur levels checked or try it out

i stopped a lot of shedding with supplements + less sugar diet