What high quality thread should I do next?

What my next thread should be about?

• Hair (haircuts, styling, haircare etc.)

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • DHT & it’s connection to antagonistic pleiotropy (male pattern baldness, aging)

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Gymmaxxing guide for newbies

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Cardio guide

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Calisthenics guide - how to train everywhere even with just your own bodyweight

• Career guide - finance

• Makeup guide for men

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Prettyboymaxxing guide

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • The evolutionary context of why humans were meant to be facultative carnivores

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
P

Prettyboy

Banned
Im also open to other suggestions, I wanna write about something that hasnt been covered well yet

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Seth Walsh, Xangsane and 5 others
makeup for men:aheago:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, AscendingHero, TheDragon and 2 others
Have u done warmup and stretching yet?

hair is life and should be absolutely looksmaxxed.

DHT thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Corleone
do a thread on your previous suicide attempt so i can laugh at it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bara and Deleted member 20565
Do a DHT guide. People really don't get that if they have a subhuman high DHT, taking DHT blockers will just push them into the normal range.
Calisthenics and cardio - dubious about looks benefits since even natty lifting leaves you looking DYEL after a year of exercise.
Gym is an explored topic already.
Finances - too country dependent.
Hair is always interesting.
Makeup - makeup for gathering jfl reacts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, thesedamnjuuuman, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Pretty boy guide for every race

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension!, thesedamnjuuuman, Deleted member 17311 and 9 others
Im also open to other suggestions, I wanna write about something that hasnt been covered well yet
Prettyboy maxxing/female gaze maxxing

An updated makeup guide that ascends things without appearing fake/bimbo and it being too noticeable irl

and a Calisthenics guide.
This

Me, @Adonis, @Korea and a few others were going to make some banger threads that changed psl for what it is

Unfortunately time and korea going inactive......

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite, Racky and crimclown63
don't tell the plebs about finance.
this, Hair maxing guide won't help me with my ethnic curly hair

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
u prolly know nothing abt hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
money guide would be the best no one made a good one

don't tell the plebs about finance.
I feel like there’s too much tech coping going on on the internet… software engineering pays nice but its not a field where you can take advantage of your physical appearance, charisma and ambitiousness

this, Hair maxing guide won't help me with my ethnic curly hair
If only curlyness is the problem, it’s very easily fixable with keratin treatment
You can make even the most stubbornly curly hair into spaghetti straight if you want to

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Corleone and Lmao
Explain why you won’t come out the closet already. We all know you are a flaming homosexual at this point.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16677 and 1 other person
How to grow the Viscerocranium

Prettyboymaxxing for every race please!

I know you write a lot about carnivore diet but info solely on the benefits of fat adaptation would be helpful, and what to expect/how long it takes to become fat adapted. I myself am not on carnivore but I have been limiting myself to ~30 carbs a day for the past ~1 month and am finally starting to see some of the benefits

As we all know leanness is the #1 looksmax possible, so it would make sense for this forum to be well informed on the supposed key of leanness, running on fat instead of sugar

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Prettyboy
please do these three

-Career finance guide because that’s what I’m gonna do in uni

-hair

-prettyboy maxxing

pretty boy guide

Also, we know the main components of anti aging and extending our prime how to combat those:

-Hair
-Skin
-Staying lean

While those are certainly the main areas by far, I believe the next most obvious signs of aging occur in the eye area such as:
-Puffiness
-Fatloss
-Dark Circles

From my observations, whenever I see an old person that looks young but you can still tell subconsciously that they're old, it's because they have good skin/hair but their eye area has degraded slightly.

Which is why I think it's important to be aware of all protocols/solutions for keeping the eye area looking young, so a thread in that topic would be helpful.

For me specifically I have no signs of aging whatsoever but I have (and always have had) bad dark circles, it's what I plan on looking into for myself.

Because of this I've payed attention a lot to other peoples dark circles, it seems like everyone >18 has dark circles to a degree (most of them just slightly), it's only the 16 year olds that have absolutely no darkness under their eyes in the slighest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Calisthenics and cardio - dubious about looks benefits since even natty lifting leaves you looking DYEL after a year of exercise.

I used to look down on calisthenics but covid lockdowns really made me change my mind about it… if we also account in the fact that prime girls want leanness above all else I do think calisthenics have a lots of merit, especially in situations where working out in a gym is not possible. Plus it’s a great hobby, you can do it outdoors and farm vitamin D

I know you write a lot about carnivore diet but info solely on the benefits of fat adaptation would be helpful, and what to expect/how long it takes to become fat adapted. I myself am not on carnivore but I have been limiting myself to ~30 carbs a day for the past ~1 month and am finally starting to see some of the benefits

As we all know leanness is the #1 looksmax possible, so it would make sense for this forum to be well informed on the supposed key of leanness, running on fat instead of sugar
Nutrition might come off as repetitive but’s really the alpha and omega of looksmaxxing… you cannot ever be really attractive as a man if you aren’t lean and low carb diets (carnivore as their flagship) just so happen to bring you to that phyisique without any effort. Probably all of us were raised in a mainstream glucogenic diet so yes the fat adaptation phase can be cruelsome for many…

I feel like anyone eyeing with carnivore and being lean should make a reddit account and join r/zerocarb
https://www.reddit.com/r/zerocarb/

It’s by far the most based subreddit on that soyboy infested shithole, probably among the few that worth a visit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21381 and 4 others
Prettyboypilled?

Thoughts on combining prettyboy + sex appeal

Usually masculine features are associated with sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Racky, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Prettyboypilled?

Thoughts on combining prettyboy + sex appeal

Usually masculine features are associated with sex appeal
Well first you have to figure out which archetype you fit well with first..

Do you have pretty boy features, masculine features or a mix of both & can switch back & forth

Sex appeal is the combination of looks + behavior + appearance

Then you see which women responds the best with which archetype

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Racky, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Also, we know the main components of anti aging and extending our prime how to combat those:

-Hair
-Skin
-Staying lean

While those are certainly the main areas by far, I believe the next most obvious signs of aging occur in the eye area such as:
-Puffiness
-Fatloss
-Dark Circles

From my observations, whenever I see an old person that looks young but you can still tell subconsciously that they're old, it's because they have good skin/hair but their eye area has degraded slightly.

Which is why I think it's important to be aware of all protocols/solutions for keeping the eye area looking young, so a thread in that topic would be helpful.

For me specifically I have no signs of aging whatsoever but I have (and always have had) bad dark circles, it's what I plan on looking into for myself.

Because of this I've payed attention a lot to other peoples dark circles, it seems like everyone >18 has dark circles to a degree (most of them just slightly), it's only the 16 year olds that have absolutely no darkness under their eyes in the slighest
Noted, dark circles are definitely a thing that ages people.

@Xangsane is the best example, he looks as prettyboyish as it gets (despite being 25yo) yet his dark undereyes stick out very badly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Collagenic and Xangsane
Noted, dark circles are definitely a thing that ages people.

@Xangsane is the best example, he looks as prettyboyish as it gets (despite being 25yo) yet his dark undereyes stick out very badly
It's one of the "bad ethnic" traits I inherited, exacerbated by career-related problems, but at least I still have all my collagen and hair on my head.

Complete Melanotan guide for beginners / paranoid people