What hormone is the cause

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Of high bone density and growth?

Physiology is many systems, there isn't just a single hormone that determines this, especially both density AND longitudinal growth
I would an underrated one is T3

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 6128
Physiology is many systems, there isn't just a single hormone that determines this, especially both density AND longitudinal growth
What would physiologically cause long bones but low density and width? For example a tall guy with narrow wrists and ankles, long narrow face, etc.

Would say

Testosterone, dht, gh T3, nutrition and genetics

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
What would physiologically cause long bones but low density and width? For example a tall guy with narrow wrists and ankles, long narrow face, etc.
Genetic limit to frame?

also remember bigger bones can mean stronger density

• +1
Hormones probably have a harder time processing around the body when the guy is taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Genetic limit to frame?

I don’t think there’s a direct genetic limit to frame

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I thought you were 6'5 or something

Not sure
But what I notice is that most guys who are tall have average / above wrists, ankles; especially above average hand and palm size (mogs). Sometimes you see that stereotypical thin wrists but very tall

What I see is that the very rare large wrists, large ankles + tall happens when they eat a lot of cals and nutrition during puberty. But normally it would make them short cuz they would turn fat ( fat = higher Aromatase)if they aren't anabolic enough, so they'd be short but have thick wrists etc. If you can manage to eat high nutrition during puberty but still be lean you'd end up tall + thick wrists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Genetic limit to frame?

I have a wide bideltoid though. By width I mean circumference of bones. My clavicles and shit are long.

I have a wide bideltoid though. By width I mean circumference of bones. My clavicles and shit are long.
Yeah i bet your IQ is also wide you retarded faggot:ROFLMAO:

I editted my Reply better
Why is everyone on here so dumb? "i have a wide bideltoid, my clavicles are long" they assume that means frame

real big frame indicator is wrist size with low body fat, if you have big wrists that means you have big overall bone size.

I have wide bideltoid and big wrists with low body fat and never trained my back and shoulders

• JFL
Why is everyone on here so dumb? "i have a wide bideltoid, my clavicles are long" they assume that means frame

real big frame indicator is wrist size with low body fat, if you have big wrists that means you have big overall bone size.

I have wide bideltoid and big wrists with low body fat and never trained my back and shoulders
Different types of frames

• JFL
Different types of frames
Bro overall frame indicator is the thickness of bones, the best way to know you actually have a wide frame is with wrist size

you dont have small wrists and big fucking ankles

• +1
Bro overall frame indicator is the thickness of bones, the best way to know you actually have a wide frame is with wrist size

you dont have small wrists and big fucking ankles
Some guys have very wide shoulders (actual bone, no msucles) i.e Scapula and Clavicle but average wrists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and BearBoy
Some guys have very wide shoulders (actual bone, no msucles) i.e Scapula and Clavicle but average wrists
but that would mean longer bones and not thicker?

• +1
but that would mean longer bones and not thicker?
I'm not sure what you mean
It's just a different type of frame
You have one guy with really thick wrists and ankles but average shoulders

Then some other guy with super narrow waist and super long shoulders
2 types of frame

• +1
I'm not sure what you mean
It's just a different type of frame
You have one guy with really thick wrists and ankles but average shoulders

Then some other guy with super narrow waist and super long shoulders
2 types of frame
What i meant is the shoulders are big or bideltoid because of longer bones not thicker bones

• +1
What i meant is the shoulders are big or bideltoid because of longer bones not thicker bones
i still don't understan, fren
am I aspie. ?

• JFL