What I ate today

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
First of all I started with porridge which was pretty good and I was really hungry since I didn’t eat a lot yesterday as well. I ate half of it.
IMG 2254

After that I drank a cup of green tea.
Following the day I didn’t eat anything at school except some healthy snack (I ate half of it), it was like 50 calories even less lmao. And I ate a small salad even smaller than this
IMG 2260

I got back home and I ate 3 chicken wings or whatever this is, it was nice and this is my last meal. Overall I drank a lot of water. My current weight is 62 kg I was 64.5
IMG 2261

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and 14yearoldpslmogger
lil bro thinks dis is insta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, exlurkervv999, A99 and 2 others
Congrats on poisoning yourself I guess

• JFL
Reactions: exlurkervv999
Okay retard
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exlurkervv999 and CristianT
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.
So should I eat only meat and no carbs? Even no vegetables?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Running! and borntosuffer
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7
What kind of meat do you eat and are the chicken wings I showed in my post good?
I eat steak and ground beef. No, the chicken you showed is not optimal for your health because it’s fried.

I eat steak and ground beef. No, the chicken you showed is not optimal for your health because it’s fried.
Is the food I ate today enough for me to lose weight? Considering that I exercise daily. And wdym should I eat raw chicken? If not fried

Holy schizo

nigga at least buy some protein powder so you don't lose muscles when you starvemaxxxing

Is the food I ate today enough for me to lose weight? Considering that I exercise daily. And wdym should I eat raw chicken? If not fried
1. Weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

2. You can not out work a bad diet. Your body composition is mainly impacted by what you consume, not the exercise precisely.

3. You can eat meat raw or cooked meat without grease and vegetable oils, preferably raw.

nigga at least buy some protein powder so you don't lose muscles when you starvemaxxxing
No one should ever starve themselves. Just eat our species specific diet known as carnivore and you’ll gain muscle while losing fat.

1. Weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

2. You can not out work a bad diet. Your body composition is mainly impacted by what you consume, not the exercise precisely.

3. You can eat meat raw or cooked meat without grease and vegetable oils, preferably raw.
Okay so suggest me a diet plan please

Okay so suggest me a diet plan please
I literally just told you. Meat, eggs, butter, salt, and water. Do that everyday for the rest of your life and you’ll be the healthiest you’ve ever been.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
I literally just told you. Meat, eggs, butter, salt, and water. Do that everyday for the rest of your life and you’ll be the healthiest you’ve ever been.
What’s the difference between cooked and fried?

• +1
Fried in grease and vegetable oils that’s why. 2 contra-indicated substrates for humans.
Can I eat fruits? And are raw eggs healthy to drink? How much should I drink in morning so I jabs energy and it will be low calorie?

Can I eat fruits? And are raw eggs healthy to drink? How much should I drink in morning so I jabs energy and it will be low calorie?
Avoid fruits

Raw eggs are ok

Calories are units of heat energy, therefor can no be consumed since heat has no rest mass

• +1
First of all I started with porridge which was pretty good and I was really hungry since I didn’t eat a lot yesterday as well. I ate half of it. View attachment 3165316

After that I drank a cup of green tea.
Following the day I didn’t eat anything at school except some healthy snack (I ate half of it), it was like 50 calories even less lmao. And I ate a small salad even smaller than this View attachment 3165325
I got back home and I ate 3 chicken wings or whatever this is, it was nice and this is my last meal. Overall I drank a lot of water. My current weight is 62 kg I was 64.5
View attachment 3165327
14 and malnourished! @Never Get Up is it over for him

Today I ate the “bro invited me to breakfast” meal,it was literally the best breakfast I had in a while:lul:

bros eating like a foid with an ed

nigga is twinkmaxxing
Im leanmaxxing nigga even if I it like a foid im capable of killing you since my genetics are superior to yours

. Do that everyday for the rest of your life and you’ll be the healthiest you’ve ever been.
brother stop speaking like an ai
be less serious💔