Kraken
strong htn and up

lolz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko and Ken
Nigga is high up the incel hierarchy

@Ken

talk to me abot your oneitis bro how did you get over it.. did you get the desire to kill her

im going insane ngl :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Ken
@Ken

talk to me abot your oneitis bro how did you get over it.. did you get the desire to kill her

im going insane ngl :trepidation:
She became a giga-slut and has started descending. I also found some other semi-oneitis that rejected me and made me depressed. Im more sad about them then her now. She is too far gone and is already showing signs of aging.

She became a giga-slut and has started descending. I also found some other semi-oneitis that rejected me and made me depressed. Im more sad about them then her now. She is too far gone and is already showing signs of aging.
how old is you

how old is you
Mid 20's. I only go for 18-22 year olds but it gets harder every year. I still look young but I cant lie about my age since my goal is marriage.

Mid 20's. I only go for 18-22 year olds but it gets harder every year. I still look young but I cant lie about my age since my goal is marriage.
damn 😢

Don't marry. It cannot exist in today's world. Marrying is like getting the lube out and pulling down your pants then loading a pistol so you can prepare to be fucked in the ass then killed afterward. Get a civil partnership if you need legal benefits.

Don't marry. It cannot exist in today's world. Marrying is like getting the lube out and pulling down your pants then loading a pistol so you can prepare to be fucked then killed afterward. Get a civil partnership if you need legal benefits.
:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Don't marry. It cannot exist in today's world. Marrying is like getting the lube out and pulling down your pants then loading a pistol so you can prepare to be fucked in the ass then killed afterward. Get a civil partnership if you need legal benefits.
If a girl is an HQNP virgin saving herself for marriage then I have no problem with marrying her. Other than that then yes I agree, marriage is retarded.