What i did today

psychomandible

psychomandible

Silver
First I woke up and looked outside the I got on my phone for about 20 minutes before I got out of bed. When I got out of bed I went and greeted my family and drank some milk, I then started working from 7 to 2 around the farm and then had a break I then did some welding with my dad for about a hour and then played some aerobee with him I then had dinner with the family and hanged out with them. I then had a shower and am now lying down typing this in my bed :) How was your day ?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
First I woke up and looked outside the I got on my phone for about 20 minutes before I got out of bed. When I got out of bed I went and greeted my family and drank some milk, I then started working from 7 to 2 around the farm and then had a break I then did some welding with my dad for about a hour and then played some aerobee with him I then had dinner with the family and hanged out with them. I then had a shower and am now lying down typing this in my bed :) How was your day ?
first i did my daily posturemaxxing stretches right after waking up then i roamed around my penthouse looking for my dumbbell to do forearm exercises, i immediately did 6x14 and after that i took a shower and now im on my gaming pc doing pc stuff

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
first i did my daily posturemaxxing stretches right after waking up then i roamed around my penthouse looking for my dumbbell to do forearm exercises, i immediately did 6x14 and after that i took a shower and now im on my gaming pc doing pc stuff
Very nice