what i do already having good genetics

zeto

zeto

Iron
the best ways to improve appearance for those with good genetics and which i use

1. leanmaxxing or stravemaxxing
2. bonesmashing (only zygos, orbital bones speciali the brow ridge)
3. coffe to avoid being hungry and yes it doesn't lower my test
4. smoking, it helps me not to be hungry but I don't abuse it because it can significantly lower the growth hormone
5. potassium chloride and banans real so good for me
6. mk 677 to raise growth hormone, I was already on a course of mk 677 and I was not bloated from it, the only thing I felt was hunger
7. aromasin for height
8. supplements: vit d3 10000IU, vit k2 300mcg, calcium 1000mg, magnesium 500mg, vit b5 2-10g, potassium chloride-citrate

i think these are the only working ways to look better for me but i will tell you the truth the best way for everyone is surgery if you have bad genetics dont give up good luck to everyone and me too

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Shut up nigger what the fuck are you saying

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and PrimalPlasty
the best ways to improve appearance for those with good genetics and which i use

4. smoking, it helps me not to be hungry but I don't abuse it because it can significantly lower the growth hormone
6. mk 677 to raise growth hormone, I was already on a course of mk 677 and I was not bloated from it, the only thing I felt was hunger
7. aromasin for height
8. supplements: vit d3 10000IU, vit k2 300mcg, calcium 1000mg, magnesium 500mg, vit b5 2-10g, potassium chloride-citrate

i think these are the only working ways to look better for me but i will tell you the truth the best way for everyone is surgery if you have bad genetics dont give up good luck to everyone and me too
what do you rate yourself PSL wise?

7. aromasin for height

All cope and some are looksmins

LMFAO nigga u arent a terramogging chad be honest.
I would have believed 6.
damn bro im so psl maxxed bro, i litteraly chewed 2 carrots yesterday LMFAO hes not a cool kid like me BRO

• JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and PsychoH