What I hate the most about my oneitis nowadays

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Is how she looks so innocent and angelic in her graduation pics, like you would legit think she is a nice traditional girl with a low body count who has never hurt anyone. Everyone just loves her like she is a female hero main character.

Meanwhile you got to see a completely different side of her. Dark, edgy and seductive were the colors she was showing, it’s almost like she is a different person or something.

Either she legit changed or she is just a legit sociopath. But as an old saying says, people never change so it’s the second. It’s sad, scary and amazing at the same time. Meanwhile I look like the same dorky loser regardless of where I am in.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and BrutalMogger
as an old saying says, even the most ripe avocado can leave diarrhea behind

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, Jova, chadmanlet04 and 1 other person
Just see them as objects to stop this shit from happening theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xuzky and Apparition
I hate that I don't fucking know who her bf is and I asked EVERYONE in her friend list.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, primqwe and ryuken
just be a stalker theory
I AM a stalker, you don't even imagine what I did to find out who her bf is JFL. Some of the craziest shit in my life were done just to find out who her bf is.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
I AM a stalker, you don't even imagine what I did to find out who her bf is JFL. Some of the craziest shit in my life were done just to find out who her bf is.
and what happens when you find out?

She looks like a ltb witch in those pics just like all the rest

Youre a simp and schizophrenic. Lethal combo

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Just see them as objects to stop this shit from happening theory
she made sure that I saw her as so much more as an object. She knew what to say and when to say it to get me catch feelings for her. And seeing how everyone likes her, she definetly knows how to win people even women for that matter. Meanwhile all I’m good at is beating down others

I hate that I don't fucking know who her bf is and I asked EVERYONE in her friend list.
You know, they will absolutely never reveal who they are being fucked by. It’s a well kept secret. I thought only girls in their early 20s did this but even my oneitis is like that at 26. But from what I got, she wanted to go to a bigger city to find more chads preferably a high iq and successful one too

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
She looks like a ltb witch in those pics just like all the rest

Youre a simp and schizophrenic. Lethal combo
She is confirmed Stacy by my country’s standards. Even women are enamoured with her