What I have learnt so far

D

Deleted member 2710

Iron
When i came here the first time i thought people were honest but i realized how much bullshitting is here. Soamy fucken ugly incels who cannot even talk to a girl. They will always find somethimg tounderrate. I saw so many good looking people posting here and they were told " its over" . But the truth is thqt its just over to those commenters who dont even abke to have any eye contact with outside enviroment. At least people are posting buy you commenters why dont u post ? Yes there are many good people on this forum but its ruined by incels like a game is ruined by motherfucking hackers. The most funny thing is those incels are putting chads' profiles and they live it lool. Anyways talking shits and lies wont change the facts. And to me havimg girlfriends is easy but having lowself esteem for many reasons is easier.

Yesterday i was surfing this forum and i saw aomeone need a private rating so i responded. He sent me his pics but i didnt believe him untill he send me a proof he is very good looking amd he is at leqst 5.5 psl honestly i saw him on reddit posting tjere with verification and he gor mostly 7/10 by trusted raters. The problem is that those cancer " incels" told him he has a bad farward growth amd bad maxilla and. He is very good looking. Not a model but how the hell he was rated 3.5 psl by some motherfucking uglies here ? How an american guy like that evenbelieve those incels ? Yes low self esteem. Those incels are feeding on people's low sepf esteem they feel better when they underrate but as i told it the lies wont change facts and i posted month agoy girlfruend photos with me and i can post tons of girls with me my Ex-s so my peoblem is not getting gilrs neither people problmes here

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and SpearOfOrion
Over for mobiletypingcels

there's a LOT of chads here, 8,9, even 10/10 irl. They spend their days picking away their flaws when they could very well be slaying just because some retard told him he's only 5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: MagickEvo
over if tou are not very goodlooking and get female validation on social networks

there's a LOT of chads here, 8,9, even 10/10 irl. They spend their days picking away their flaws when they could very well be slaying just because some retard told him he's only 5 psl.
I dont get your point
over if tou are not very goodlooking and get female validation on social networks
Believe me youbare living in a harsh society. 4 psl in eastern contries can slay i dont know why western contries have so high standards

The real blackpill is that you need to be 6-7 psl to get validation online.

Yes yes i get your point. Unfortunately
The real blackpill is that you need to be 6-7 psl to get validation online.
To be honest i wqs rated 4-5 pls here and i got 3 matches/day
Yes yes i get your point. Unfortunately

To be honest i wqs rated 4-5 pls here and i got 3 matches/day
From 100 matches i would choose 10 that i really would fancy. So 6-7 psl !! Jesus then how all peoope are marrying amd get a good life. Btw fuck online dating if men nowadays stop fucking for one day and statt jerking ny hamds women will date 3 psl guys. Its always about this fucken pussy even a mangollian girl will get matches just because she has a fucken pussy

Last edited: